Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Taking of Pelham 123.. nice movie and good to see John Travolta after a long time.. loved him and his act and the way he talks in the movie.. loved his abusive dialogs lol.. !!

L.A Confidential - 9/10

What a movie! Every single minute is so well executed and directed. Super strong star cast as well. Russell Crowe, Kevin Spacey, Guy Pearce, Danny DeVito, every one of them has put in a stellar performance. A must watch. One of the really good movies with a strong plot and superb acting and direction.

Taken - 8/10

A good and strong performance by Liam Neeson. Decent story. Short and well made movie.

^Loved both those movies. Guy Pierce and Crowe were the highlights in LA Confidential and even though Taken is like just another kidnap action rehash, its really executed well and Liam Neeson made it worth it.

G.I. Joe The Rise Of Cobra - I liked the movie. Loved the "extreme parkour" scenes with those suit things. :D First movie I've seen in HD, so I was more awestruck by the detail and clarity than the SFX. :D

7/10 from me. :)

Antichrist - A very different movie than the normal fare we get to see. I dont think i understood this movie completely. But be warned, this movie has some really intense scenes including full frontals, explicit sex scenes and some hardcore violence which can make some ppl sick. Cant rate the movie at the moment but an interesting watch nonetheless.

Back