Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Taking Chance - 8/10. kevin bacon at his best. loved the movie.

Adventureland. - 6.5/10. nice movie.

Rails and Ties - 7.5/10 touching movie. another one from Kevin Bacon.

Inglorius Bastards - 8.2/10 great narration. awsome movie. Good performance by the cast. 45% of the movie = subtitles. lol.

Saw 6 - the best one by far? 9/10. Damn I thought the detective would be keel'd till the last moment - the bugger lives to tell the tale.

A loophole I just noticed in one of the contraptions -

First trap - he wants them to fill the weighing scale jar with the victim's flesh - why cut the flesh off the body? Just strip the entire clothes off and drop it thru the hole. What the heck, that lady might win in all probability due to the bra's weight! Or just drop the 2 knives with a few seconds for the clock to tick off! :p
Until Saw 7 next October. :p

Saw 6 - 8/10

what a movie, got a little confused in the middle, but what the heck was awesome.

it lived up to its name.

@gannu - yeah, didn't think about that, but seems pretty logical

Avatar 2009 "The best movie of the year" :):)

Must see guys. The special effect were a treat to watch.:O
Avoid watching in PC. This movie deserved to be seen in Big Screen only.:cool2:

:clap::hap2::clap::hap2::clap:

A bit late in watching this movie and I have wanted to watch this one since a really long time.

P.S. I Love You

I don't feel like giving this movie a rating. It really touched me and moved me. I admit that I had teary eyes while watching this one. I really really loved it. Wonderfully sweet.

Amax said:
Avatar 2009 "The best movie of the year" :):)

Must see guys. The special effect were a treat to watch.:O
Avoid watching in PC. This movie deserved to be seen in Big Screen only.:cool2:

:clap::hap2::clap::hap2::clap:

well have booked tickets for the 3D one tomorrow.. hope its as good as u are saying.. cant wait.. will post tomorrow if i like it

Some desi movies I caught up whilst on a vacation -

Sagar Alias Jacky - 6/10 - Strictly a TP and nothing more for a sequel to an awesome movie. Shobana had a decent comeback.

Eeram - 9/10 - Surprisingly good for a tamil flick. Even more surprising that a debutant director had the movie done backed up with awesome cinematography.

Have Paranormal Activity ready in my drive. Will watch with a group of friends during the day. :ashamed:

Back