Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
love sex dhokha .... great movie , you feel the first bits are little boring and thinking where is this going , then slowly you get sucked into it

dantool

Adept
Aug 1, 2009
love sex aur dhoka 7/10.it's unlike any hindi movie you have ever seen.
shot in a kind of format that it doesn't seem like a movie,just a dose of
reality(unlike the crappy n cliched madhur bhandarkar stuff).

watch it if you like experimental(alternate) cinema.rest assured,you
will either love it or loathe it.there'll be no in between.

HellSlyne

Adept
Apr 29, 2008
Bangalore
Merantau Warrior (8/10) - Indonesia's answer to Tony Jaa
Filantropica (8/10) - a dry humourous mockery of third world society (Thanks, Chiron for the recommendation)
The Great Yokai War(6/10) - Miike's Harry Potter is colourful fantasy world yet with an unsettling horrifying backdrop. Only recommended for Miike fans like me.

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
Seven Pounds

Decent flick. More than Will Smith, I liked the performance of the lead actress.
Seven pounds gets seven marks. :p 7/10

sibot

Adept
Nov 14, 2008
I liked Seven Pounds, its different from what we usually see.

Saw LSD (Love, Sex aur Dohka) - Bullshit, stupid effin movie, don't even bother watching it, the hype, the controversies in the newspapers are just pure publicity stunt, the movie is pure BS and nothing other than that. 3/10

Also saw 'Into the Wild' - Wonderful movie, I'd say its very well put together, its a real life story of a man who leaves behind all worldly desires and goes into the wild to rediscover life. The narration of the movie is powerful and deep, as for the movie itself, I felt it was a bit too long, but I guess they needed to build the character in your mind and prepare you for the ending. Totally recommended. People who don't like movies that reflect on life and are philosophical, should probably give it a skip. 8/10

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Watched Sherlock Holmes yesterday. As a movie, I'd give it a 7.5 but as a Holmes movie it won't get higher than 5.5 ( and that too for Downey jr's acting ). The action part should have been lesser. Jude law's acting talent has been wasted by the director. And above all, the story doesn't show Holmesian deduction that much. The sign of the four or Valley of fear would have been much better choice. Relationship with Irin got extra importance.