Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

asingh said:
Machete. A solid 8/10.

Why, it does what it is supposed to do. Show cases the pop corn cheap edited flicks of the 70's and 80's. Has a superb cast of: De Niro / Alba / M. Rodriguez / L. Lohan / Seagal / C. Marin / D.Johnson / J. Faheh / Trejo (Machete).
Thanks will wait for HD version and see it.

Mechete 6/10
Okish.Hust Timepass

In the land of Women - 6/10
Yeah I know.Chick flick.

500 days of Summer - 7.5/10
Entertaining.

22 Bullets - 7/10
Good movie.Jean Reno is again good.Action is also good but not equivalent to how the story develops.

A Nightmare on Elm Street - 6/10
The new Freddie Kruger sucks.As good of an actor as Jackie haley is, he is too serious for this role.He is no John Saxon.

Drag me to Hell - 8/10
The last good horror movie that I watched.I was praying that this be released in Indian movie halls.But I had to settle for a blue ray rip.
If you were a fan of Evil Dead and a general horror movie fan, you will love this movie.Good old doors creaking, Windows slamming, foot steps thumping and really horrible ghost faces.Thanks to Sam Raimi for getting back to this project.

^^ it did make me think about the meaning of a family - in a new way as we often take family members for granted.

The Time Travelers Wife --- 9/10

A beautiful love story. Story of a man who is a time traveler and his love story. Great movie loved it :)

CA50 said:
The Time Travelers Wife --- 9/10

A beautiful love story. Story of a man who is a time traveler and his love story. Great movie loved it :)
i too loved that movie....... i liked it because somehow i felt that time travel was shown properly in a film........

Udaan - 4/10.

Background score is OK.Rest did not impress me much. Spoiler: His poems dont make much sense either. He says it is a poem and ends up telling a story. Dont know why his dad is such a pyscho and their financial situation is difficult to understand. Was waiting for a female lead which never happened

Udaan -9/10

Amazing movie. It did let me relive my days in Jamshedpur, been going there for 22 years now - its a lovely and a beautiful city. Been to all the places shown in the movie--watching trains go by near tata yard, sititng on the steps near HUDCO Lake, sitting on the banks on the Kharkai. BTW is anyone there from Jamshedpur in TE?

sunny27 said:
Udaan -9/10
Amazing movie. It did let me relive my days in Jamshedpur, been going there for 22 years now - its a lovely and a beautiful city. Been to all the places shown in the movie--watching trains go by near tata yard, sititng on the steps near HUDCO Lake, sitting on the banks on the Kharkai. BTW is anyone there from Jamshedpur in TE?
I lived 6-7 precious years of my life In Jamshedpur, it was just an incredible place..I studied 1-6th class there, I used to live in Ashiana garden in Sonari

the assasination of jesse james by the coward robert ford - yeah, long name but the movie lived up to it..

my ratings: 9.5/10

sunny27 said:
Udaan -9/10

i agree.. one of the best hindi movies of all-time..!!

sunny27 said:
Udaan -9/10

Agreed 100%, it's a true gem of a movie.

For Your Eyes Only - 5.5/10

Superbad--8/10
superman batman apocalypse---7/10
expendables--6/10
The Illusionist--9/10
The Other Guys--8/10 hilarious movie
Donnie Darko--7.5/10-- confusing but good movie

Machete - 7/10

2 points for overall nudity!

2 points for jessica alba's skin show!

2 points for all the mindless gore

1 point for the story (there was no story at all)

TOTAL=7 points!

Back