Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Aakrosh - 8/10 .. Amazing stuff. I like how they teamed up Ajay and Akshaye, they are both powerhouses when it comes to roles like this.

This movie has serious sequel potential. superb stuff, must watch.

Se7en: 10/10

Wonder how I missed this one, one heck of a movie, brilliant directing by David Fincher and some mind blowing acting by Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Spacey. Its a must watch, I will place it a notch higher then Silence of the Lambs...

Mephistopheles said:
Transformers 2 is already rated low, many people have the opinion that Batman doesn't deserve that spot on IMDB top 250.
These are generally people who think only drama movies should make into the top list... Movies on super heroes should always be taken as a timepass movie...

Cop Out - 5/10 (Tracy's acting is awesome :p )

Dabangg - 6/10 (No-brainer flick, but enjoyable)

P ot Caribbean 1 - 9/10 (Totally awesome and i was also totally late)

P ot Caribbean 2 - 7/10

Precious - 3/10 (not worth watching)

Get him to the greek - 4/10 (If you watch make sure u don't download the 720p version like me, not worth it)

raptor3624 said:
Are you kidding me?This was a brilliant movie.I am not a big fan of the drama genre but even I was completely into this movie.Two thumbs up.
I didn't like it being honest, too sad of a movie, a dramatic movie should make u learn something acc to me, this one only made me learn how to be sad mate :/

Avatar 2D.. 7/10.. Hats off to James Cameron for this; even in 2D it was stunning. Almost each scene left me longing for those 3D shots though I still wish the story was better. But the CGI.. as I said.. stunning!!

Back