Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Aakrosh (Hindi) - Finally a serious movie from Bollywood........ could have been one of the best movies of this year if it would have gone deeper into the honour killings and do away with some stupid stunts.......... and whats with ajay devgan doing stunts with the indian trains........ (last time in Once upon a time in Mumbai he had done a stupid stunt with trains and this time too he does a stunt of crossing a fast moving train underneath it dodging the wheels.......LOL.....)

i would rate it 3.5on5...........

Machete - 8.5
Robert Rodriguez Is a Master of Deliberate B-Graders

Gore & Babes - w00t !!

Dont Miss The Trailer too...It was the Inspirattion of making the movie...Unlike the other way around

The Town - 8.5/10

A good gangster/heist flick, very tight, and excellent direction by Affleck, although his acting is just reasonable. All in all 2 hours well spent. The action sequences resembled GTA :D

Crook (hindi) - 7.5/10 : surprisingly imran hasmi made a pretty good movie........ plus songs in first half are good........ i liked watching it.......

Ashayein (Hindi) - 8/10 : this movie also was good............ pretty solid acting by all people........

Under Siege - 7.5/10

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Aakrosh - 9.5/10... after a long time a really solid Hindi flick which kept me glued to the screen.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Machete - 8.5

Robert Rodriguez Is a Master of Deliberate B-Graders

Gore & Babes - w00t !!

Dont Miss The Trailer too...It was the Inspirattion of making the movie...Unlike the other way around

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back