Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Taken-7/10.............it was a gud one time watch
oceans 11-6/10
Oceans 12-7.5/10
Oceans 13-8.5/10....you see i saw the series in reverse and i thought the sequels were even better than the original!!!now thats rare for movies...
You Got Mail-7.5/10......had seen it before but it had become kind of fuzzy in my mind!!!:p

Once upon a time in Mumbai ---- 10/10

Superb movie and great role played by Ajay Devgan and also Emraan Hashmi. But i liked the ajay devgan role :)

I know it is stupid of me to ask, but how is Fight Club?

Could anybody give me feedback regarding the action in the movie? I dont like mindless action in movies, specially guns and grenades exploding etc.

Mephistopheles said:
I know it is stupid of me to ask, but how is Fight Club?

Could anybody give me feedback regarding the action in the movie? I dont like mindless action in movies, specially guns and grenades exploding etc.
It is a good movie. Far from mindless. In fact you might have to watch it 2x to understand. It is not a hard-core action movie. Themes are different.

asingh said:
It is a good movie. Far from mindless. In fact you might have to watch it 2x to understand. It is not a hard-core action movie. Themes are different.
I watched it only one time and that was also the last time as i failed to understand it properly. The story is not good either.

amigoatul said:
Fight Club is an incredible piece of movie making. Id suggest that u watch it again if u didnt like or understand it the first time around.
I haven seen it yet, downloading it right now in 1080p :D

BtW Just saw Mr. nobody..9/10 from me, a must see movie..although it was 2.5 hours long (unconventional for a foreign movie) but it was worth it, flawless

Back