Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Must watch movies, seen by me in last three days.

The Rite (An American seminary student travels to Italy to take an exorcism course)--7/10

Sniper Reloaded 2011 (While working with the UN Forces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Marine Sgt. Brandon Beckett)--6/10

I saw the Devil (When his pregnant fiancee becomes the latest victim of a serial killer, a secret agent blurs the line between good and evil in his pursuit of revenge)--7/10

Waiting for forever -

i was waiting forever for some story to unfold....still waiting

Sniper reloaded -

good cinematagraphy, bad screenplay......just another movie

pretttt said:
Also, the soundtrack for this movie, by Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder is absolutely stunning.
Yes, i get chills every time i hear it.:p.. Absolutely stunning!!! Today i watched this movie again, friend i can't tell you how i feel at the end of the movie, when he wokes up from sleep and realize that he had eaten a wrong potato root that came out to be a poisonous. I think this was the main reason of his actual death. He wrote in his diary "Happiness only real when shared"..he realizes that his decision to live in wilderness and away from family was wrong. May his soul rest in peace.

muzux2 said:
Yes, i get chills every time i hear it.:p.. Absolutely stunning!!! Today i watched this movie again, friend i can't tell you how i feel at the end of the movie, when he wokes up from sleep and realize that he had eaten a wrong potato root that came out to be a poisonous. I think this was the main reason of his actual death. He wrote in his diary "Happiness only real when shared"..he realizes that his decision to live in wilderness and away from family was wrong. May his soul rest in peace.
Yea, it is a very sad ending even for a movie. But just think, this person actually lived for real and those were his actual words. Very sad.

pretttt said:
Yea, it is a very sad ending even for a movie. But just think, this person actually lived for real and those were his actual words. Very sad.

Yea, i find myself so touched by this amazing, courageous young man. It feels sad that his passion and quest cost him his life. He will be remembered forever.

Back