Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I thought Triangle was a really solid thriller with a great premise too. But then again I liked all of Christopher Smith's movies(Severance, Black Death, Creep) none of which have superlative reviews.

chiron said:
I thought Triangle was a really solid thriller with a great premise too. But then again I liked all of Christopher Smith's movies(Severance, Black Death, Creep) none of which have superlative reviews.
i tried watching it, found that its a time loop, somehow felt bored :|

Few names

Mainstream :-

Silence of the Lambs

Hannibal

Red Dragon

Devil's rejects

Halloween (Classic)

The Last Horror Movie

Funny games (1997 one not the remake)

Extreme :- (Not worth watching just filled with Gore)

Someone's Knocking at the Door

August Mordem Underground

Murder Set Pieces
Thank you!But seen most of them.

THOR : would give 3.5/5. :- action sequences were amazing. First half was rocking. But second was disappointing for me. I was expecting more. All in all good movie and YES in the end saw "THOR WILL BE BACK IN AVENGER" :D w8 for the credits to finish.

The 3D glasses supplied weren't good at all. That also annoyed me a lot. Could see double images through the glasses too. The solid animations and good renderings were all seen blurry through the sadela 3D glasses....:mad:

is there somewhere we can buy good 3D glasses for future 3D movies......??

devesh38 said:
THOR : would give 3.5/5. :- action sequences were amazing. First half was rocking. But second was disappointing for me. I was expecting more. All in all good movie and YES in the end saw "THOR WILL BE BACK IN AVENGER" :D w8 for the credits to finish.

The 3D glasses supplied weren't good at all. That also annoyed me a lot. Could see double images through the glasses too. The solid animations and good renderings were all seen blurry through the sadela 3D glasses....:mad:

is there somewhere we can buy good 3D glasses for future 3D movies......??

Where did you watch the movie

^pvr cinemas, chennai :- they provide cheap 3d glasses for 25 bugs which ruin the movie experience, same thing happened with TRON legacy too

Mephistopheles said:
^Did you get a chance to see Mr. Nobody?

Not yet. I just counted that I have lined up 151 movies to watch (likely will add another 25-30 by the time I'm through half of them). Will catch it sometime in May, I guess...

Thor - 7/10

Now off to watch Source Code.

Oh boy, a great release every friday in May.

6 - Fast 5

13 - The Priest

20 - Pirates 4

Yipee!!!

Thor - 8.5/10 (Only deducted marks because I wanted to see more action scenes!)

What a great start to the summer movie season!! :)

Into the Wild - 9.5/10

Based on the true story of Christopher McCandles, a college graduate who becomes disillusioned with the world of upper class life and decided to gave his entire $24k savings account to charity and spent rest of his life in adventure to alaska to live in the wilderness. On his journey, he covered thousands of miles of american wilderness, on foot, by bus, kayak, train, meeting a plethora of wonderful people along the way.

Sean Pean made this story come to life, true life experience in the film. I liked the scenes of Alaskan wilderness that was portrayed beautifully. If you want a movie with real life emotions, well this is the one to watch.

muzux2 said:
Into the Wild - 9.5/10

Based on the true story of Christopher McCandles, a college graduate who becomes disillusioned with the world of upper class life and decided to gave his entire $24k savings account to charity and spent rest of his life in adventure to alaska to live in the wilderness. On his journey, he covered thousands of miles of american wilderness, on foot, by bus, kayak, train, meeting a plethora of wonderful people along the way.

Sean Pean made this story come to life, true life experience in the film. I liked the scenes of Alaskan wilderness that was portrayed beautifully. If you want a movie with real life emotions, well this is the one to watch.

Also, the soundtrack for this movie, by Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder is absolutely stunning.

Back