Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

28 days later -8/10
Total time pass .Didnt have much expectations from the movie.
Hills have eyes -4/10

@Private Ryan
perfect storm is a great movie.The depiction is so realistic. I watched the movie
because of george clooney.
10/10

oh. ..watched so many last few days..lol...

right from oceans eleven to oceans 12 .. lol.. to some new ones too.

saw the last legion... bah! if only those buggers had acted well, and only if the dialogs were better... could have been a classic.. but no they want to make it crap sheesh.. 2/10 i'd give it.

then saw the covenant.. great movie :D.

then saw loads of em ... but forgot now lol

gonna chk out the patriot and watch madagascar again lolz

Shrek 3(10/10) -First on TE to watch the movie.:bleh:

watched it a few days back. The print quality was a little bad.:p.I felt this was the best among shrek releases . A lot more funny and the story line was also good .Will go and again watch in the theater when it releases here.

Choto Cheeta said:
The Terminal of Tom Hanks !!!! saw it on Start Movies !!!

I need to subscribe to that channel asap.

Flightplan : 6/10

Starts off pretty good, but I was kinda' put off when they showed who the hijacker was, was getting fond of him.

sandy453 said:
Shrek 3(10/10) -First on TE to watch the movie.:bleh:
watched it a few days back. The print quality was a little bad.:p.I felt this was the best among shrek releases . A lot more funny and the story line was also good .Will go and again watch in the theater when it releases here.

Critics have smthing else to say...

Will watch this once anyways...

vij said:
Critics have smthing else to say...

Will watch this once anyways...

Really, don't let the critics decide your summer blockbusters.

2007's been the best summer for movies since a long, long time. SM3, POTC3, Shrek3 and 28 Weeks.

If you want to follow critics, follow IMDB's vote. Avg opinion of the casual public who've watched the movie > Professional critics.

Back