Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

yeah it was a good movie..but the end was just weird...didn't quiet make any sense..

I understood it as his way of ending the book, based on his wifes idea of Myan "awe" about planting a seed at a grave and having the deceased become a part of a living tree. :)

Dumb n Dumber - 9/10 seriously funny movie(must watch)
Inside man - 8/10 nice story
Smokin Aces - 8/10
Girl next door - 8/10 A good all around movie
The Pursuit of Happyness - 10/10 simply great

+1 for Pursuit of Happiness..

Awesome acting by Will Smith...i even expected Oscar for that performance but Forest Whitaker outclassed him..!!

Anyways...worth a watch ;)

^^^

i disagree for leonardo... reason is that Departed had impeccable story line..but it wasnt great due to certain acting.. it was a total package..good story...good plot..direction so Leo for Departed IMO was a bad nomination..

Regarding Blood Diamond..hmm yeah his acting was good.that was proper one.. but still i wud hav voted for Will..

watched The Last King of Scotland yesterday....

Cant really decide if i liked acting of Forest Whitaker or Will smith from Pursuit.. but for movie i definitely likedPursuit more...!! ofcourse the genres are diff..so one can like both movie equally...

Just watched

The Worlds Fastest Indian... what a movie.... Anthony Hopkins at his bloody best.. Got mixed up emotionally while watching the movie ;)

Cant rate it :)

Apocalypto - 7/10

Good but predictable. The blood spurt was too Miike-ish but thats where the similarity ends.. :no:

Psss Ryan dude..Skip the first 10 mins. ;)

AMD4Life said:
Apocalypto - 7/10
Good but predictable. The blood spurt was too Miike-ish but thats where the similarity ends.. :no:

Psss Ryan dude..Skip the first 10 mins. ;)

Lol...i had already heard about it..so skipped the whole movie instead...:lol:

The last movie i saw recently was 'The perfect storm'....:O I rate it as one of the best disaster flicks of all times...though i wud say tht this aint no hollywood style glorified disaster flick..its a bit like a documentary and tht is what makes it so tense...sometimes the tensions just mount to impalpable levels..its almost like the feeling of been there...:no: i give it a 9/10...:)

Back