Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

August Rush : 8/10.. loved the music and way the movie was shot.

Inside out : 7/10. Ok one time watch crime movie.

Just Married : 7/10. One more one time watch good rom-com movie.

As Good as it gets - 9/10 oh What a Movie That is!! Superb Jack Nicholson as a Writer with OCD,And Helen Hunt is Just so Natural and adorable.Watch it,Only the acting will give you goosebumps :)

red_devil said:
Yup...the movie should've been called Bad Movie...

Cameron Diaz' age shows up so badly! She looks like some kinda 'bhootni'

I felt the same even in "What happens in Vegas". I seriously don't get what people like in her.

Saheb Biwi aur Gangster : 3/5

A decent watch with powerful performances. Jimmy Shergill and Mahi Gill impressed the most. Hard to believe its the same Jimmy shergill who did Mohabattein. He has really grown as an actor. He was superb in Tanu Weds Manu and he is even better in this one. These kind of roles suits his personality. Randeep hooda is also a fine talent, he did well too. Watch this movie for some powerful dialogs and good acting. A nice one time watch.

Trust : 3.5/5

Brilliant film. I think this is a movie which every parent and teenager should watch and learn from. The film is very realistic and portrays the dangers of internet very sensibly. It also has some terrific performances. The girl victim and Clive Owen were absolutely fantastic. I must say, its not an easy film to watch, the minor sex scene in the film truly disturbed me and I had to skip the scene in order to continue. Also the scene where the girl finally realizes what has happened to her was very powerful. All in all a very well made sensible film. Its a must watch if you are a parent of a teenager.

Lion King 2 : Simba's Pride - 5 / 10

Nothing compared to what original LK was. Too musical plus weak storyline makes its even mediocre. A mediocre movie should entertain but don't expect too much.

The Fighter - 6/10. Okay movie. Lack of character development. Again, over-rated if you ask me.

I've set up XBMC in my laptop. Will post some screenshots soon! The best media center out there. :)

Mausam 6.5/10

Mere Brother ki Dulhan 8/10 (Full time pass)

Riwaaz 7/10

BodyGuard 5/10

BOL 8.5/10 (Very Strong Storyline and melodious songs)

Pulp Fiction 6/10

Highly overrated by people who like to think its cool to like a supposedly acclaimed and legendary movie.
I guess if somebody watches it without knowing about all that made up aura, then its not even half the movie its been made out to be.

Back