Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I'm tired of watching average movies, could someone suggest me some excellent movies? Only thing is that they should be in english and not older than 90s.

I like movies like: Mr. Nobody, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, mind-bending thrillers etc.

Mephistopheles said:
I'm tired of watching average movies, could someone suggest me some excellent movies? Only thing is that they should be in english and not older than 90s.

I like movies like: Mr. Nobody, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind,mind-bending thrillers etc.

What's awesome for you could be average for Techboi.

Oh for mind bending, watch Lost Highway, Mulholand Drive, other Lynch productions.

^ it is a good movie. only thing is that it is boring.

Saheb Biwi aur Gangster : 7/10.. Nice movie. Some nice dialogues and nice ending too. Liked the movie. One time Watch.

Mephistopheles said:

I like movies like: Mr. Nobody, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, mind-bending thrillers etc.
Watch 'Usual suspects'

devesh38 said:
^ it is a good movie. only thing is that it is boring.

12896409994545101801409.jpg

Watching some of the highly rated movies on IMDB that i have missed

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 5/10 - Really boring. Couldn't finish watching it

12 Angry Men - 10/10 - One of the best movies i have ever seen

The Silence of the Lambs - 6/10 - Highly overrated. Just a decent flick

The Apartment - 10/10 - Fun movie

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb - 1/10 - I really dont understand how this qualifies as a comedy movie.

Back