Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Sei said:
7.2? Seriously?

Real Steel - 9/10... pure entertainment! :)

Hehe. Well, let me settle down for 7.5. The last fight was a bit of downer, otherwise Real Steel was brilliant. Definitely worth a watch. Hats off to Spielberg. :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Flypaper - 8.2/10

One of the better movies I have seen this year. Light, humorous, fun watch. The bit right before the end was a let down after a cracker of a movie. The actual ending was still alright.

Faces in the crowd 7/10 OK, something hatke from normal sci-fi or any other type of hollywood movies...

Tere Mere Phere 1/10 (If someone offers for free then also not to see, Full time waste and severe Head ache) very chidlish acting from all the actors...

theoracle said:
Wonder why Nicolas Cage is doing such dumb movies nowadays :S

Well, what I read was that he is very heavily in debt and owes millions to IRS. Thats why he is doing any shitty movie he can get. Its quite sad though, as I think he is actually a brilliant actor given the right role. I loved his performance in Man of War.

swordfish123 said:
^^You can attribute it to his receding hairline aswell. Anyway he is stilla good actor. In think you meant Lord of War. One of my favorite movie.

Hehe.. yeah. It was Lord of War indeed :p. Pretty awesome movie.

Horrible bosse's 8/10 aniston is :O
attack the block 7/10 same story but diffrent and original setting
Night Time picnic 9/10 a very decent down to earth movie which just doesnt fall inot usual japanese movie cliche a subtle story cute actors will be brilliant for a lazy sunday evening watch

zhopudey said:
Transformers 3 - 0/10

Aww come on man..

it wasnt that bad.. i mean i agree that after the first 15 mins you cud have played hide n seek with your friends in the hall and people wouldnt have objected.. but the first 15 mins would garner 3 points at the least .. ?? :p

Just pulling ur leg mate. :)

Care to describe your experience ..? just wanna visit the flashback of mine once again..

Spacescreamer said:
Aww come on man..

it wasnt that bad.. i mean i agree that after the first 15 mins you cud have played hide n seek with your friends in the hall and people wouldnt have objected.. but the first 15 mins would garner 3 points at the least .. ?? :p

Just pulling ur leg mate. :)

Care to describe your experience ..? just wanna visit the flashback of mine once again..

You have a penchant for nightmares. Forgot THOR..? Remember you asking me...how to delete it...! he he...!

;)

Real Steel -> 7/10

Went with old college friends without any expectation. It wasn't bad actually. Much better than the Transformer series IMO :)

asingh said:
You have a penchant for nightmares. Forgot THOR..? Remember you asking me...how to delete it...! he he...!

;)

Grr.. i didnt knew u too had sadistic tendencies asingh bro....

Thor was something i steered clear off despite repeated requests from a friend. Ditto with green lantern and captain america. Tried out thor just to see how i was doing with my predictions (it was the most praised of the trioka) and i was really glad for skipping it. Got sucked into Transformers 3 due to the legacy and the fact that it wont even garner 3 pts if viewed @ home.

I really cudnt fathom how ppl gave thor such decent ratings like 7/8 on ten :|

Finally...when there was no internet...watch'd the Star Wars Saga..! Awesome. btw guys i watch'd it in order and not the way it was released. Was pleased. thanks whoever said that watch it that way...i forgot :ashamed:

Back