Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Real Steel 9/10 Overall nice movie, special the acting of the kid, but they left out lot of things in the end like what happens to the custody of the Kid... but overall nice movie to watch

Super 8: Rating- 7.5/10.
Decent Sci-fi/horror film by Spielberg.

Rascals : 6.8/10

Baishey Srabon : 9.5/10.
Awesome bengali thriller. Watched twice in multiplex.

XTechManiac said:
Alright. Alright. See this:

Scarlett Johansson is going to be the Black Widow. Guaranteed hotness.

Naah!! Way hotter in The Island and other movies where she plays regular hottie.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

The Terminator - 8/10.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 8.5/10.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - 7/10.

Terminator 4: Salvation - 7.3/10.

Kung Fu Panda 2 - 7.5/10. Rewatched. Favourite dialogue: Mantis:I never expected to die like this. I thought I'd meet a nice girl, settle down, and then she'd eat my head. :p

quixand said:
Naah!! Way hotter in The Island and other movies where she plays regular hottie.

Hehe. :p

Mausam = [(Blue Star - Ahmadabad) x (Riots + Terrorist Attacks) x (Impossible Bad luck + Pathetic Coincidence)] x 2.5 Hours

What the heck was the director thinking. I am sure many people pulled out chairs when they went to the cinema halls. Am just sure.

Saw T3:DOTM, guess I missed a lot of stuff @ the theatre.....damn stupid 3D glasses.

Also lets hope that Megan Fox returns if they restart/continue the series.

quixand said:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

Definitely! Island was pure :S movie but she was gr8.

Just came back after watching Super 8

Awesome movie - great story, amazing characters and fantastic acting by the children.

Highly recommended and its definitely worth a watch in the theater. Its visual and aural nirvana if you like gripping thrillers.

A solid 4/5 from me.

PS: If you watch it, make sure you sit through the credits in the end.

Saw Sleeping Beauty. Really powerful performance by Emily Browning
(specially the scenes with the 3 older men)
and an amazing film to boost. My only gripe is the muted color palette, but I guess it gels well with the story.
Also anyone wanting to watch this movie with hopes of seeing "steamy" scenes, stay away. None of the scenes (even with EB totally nude) are remotely sexy (and that's not what the film's promoting anyway).
Other than that, it's a gripping movie which just draws you in. EB is just brilliant in some of the scenes !

Back