Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Saiyan said:
me too saw the movie. nice one.

Liked The storyline,added to DQ :)

The Green Lantern - 3/10 boring and banal,its like The worst Super-hero movie ever

Huge waste of Peter saarsgard and The Cute Cleavage of that girlfriend Chick

Funny thing Is I actually Have a Friend Named Abin Sur (অবিন সুর) :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Guys Captain america Blu-ray is Out.Which One To Procure 1080p/720p?

Ting tong...Anybody?

Transformers dark of the moon. 8/10.
Had to watch it two splits because the movie was long.
Others might have felt it boring watching the full movie in one go but in two parts it was entertaining.

ggt said:
Transformers dark of the moon. 8/10.

Had to watch it two splits because the movie was long.

Others might have felt it boring watching the full movie in one go but in two parts it was entertaining.

I watched it in 5 parts as there's a limit to the amount of BS I can take in one sitting :p....

Still thought it sucked.

boogeyman said:
I watched it in 5 parts as there's a limit to the amount of BS I can take in one sitting :p....

Still thought it sucked.
story was nothing to talk about.
I was actually enjoying decepticons winning during the movie until witwicky came and spoiled it for Me :mad:

Bluffmaster said:
Watched it yesterday, an average super hero flick (Thor was marginally better). Get the 720p Flawless version.

flawless use xvid better get x264 rippers like (kingdom release) unless u want compatibility

^^ got scorp 1080p..for The Kind of movie That was,The quality did not Disappoint Me

Captain America - 4/10 :mad:

Really, how Hard it Is To Make a Good superhero Movie? Either make It simple and fun Like Iron Man I or Gripping and Dark Like The Dark Night

Even green hornet was better :p
i feel the hero of captain america is abhishek bacchan of hollywood. :p
he is consistently releasing duds all the time.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
^^ got scorp 1080p..for The Kind of movie That was,The quality did not Disappoint Me

scorp 1080p has lot a pixelations (i mean aything with hi res and low bitrate will have it) esp. in dark scenes(like in green lantern...the whole movie is dark....)

its better to get a 2-3 gb x264 720p rather than a 1080p 2 gb ones

Back