Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Father of Invention : 7/10... a decent one time watch movie only for family drama. Inventions could have been a lot better, they were not going well in the movie.

Invictus - 7.4/10

Jackie Chan's First Strike [1996] - 6.8/10

Good Fun. But only if you like jc's movies.

New Police Story [2004] - 8.1/10

Finally..! A movie from Jackie Chan where its not a showcase for Kung Fu.. and watchable.

Dark Star said:
Transformers (2007) - 7 / 10 - A great start to an awesome series :p Much better than the dark of the moon :p{

Though I did not like the "funny" dialogues at all, I thought DSOTM's plot (Teleporting an entire planet) was much more interesting than part 2.

It also means that the next Transformer kid won't be Shia La'boof and all that hyper BS is gone. Oh, can we have Megan Fox back?

^^ Oh,Really, Can We???

Real Steel - 8/10 ,This is one movie That can be called cool.

Notable Things - the boy acts better Than Paul walker,Fardeen Khan,Matthew McConaughey and Tusshhaarr Kapooor Put Together That that robot Dances better Than them :)

the Mist - 7/10 ,very engrossing.thnx for The reco

Bodyguard - 2/10 pathetic movie, time waste

Mujhse Franship karoge - 7/10 Nice concept unlike same old stupid bollywood films.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Margin Call - 7/10. Excellent movie.Strong performance by Kevin Spacey.

Shaitan - 7.5/10 Again.. a very good movie.The sequence for the song 'Khoya khoya Chand' is too cool.

13 Assassins - 8/10

Typical Takashi Mike imagery, severed limbs, dark humor and a straightforward story.
Does anyone know the significance of the spirit of the thief who joins the battle?

What a coincidence. I just finished watching the same movie :)

According to Wikipedia, the 13th assassin is not human and it is "hinted" that he may be a forest spirit. I read a thread in IMDB, which was a bit more informative. Makes me want to catch the full 141 min version to see what other blood and gore I missed. Coming to your question on why a forest spirit should assist the 12, it may be just the super-human element they needed to take on an army of 200? As a spirit, he knew he had to do it? In the 141 min version, it is said that they offer him money and ask him to leave once they get out of the forest, but he refuses and stays with them. If he is just a human with great strength to survive sword cuts, then he stayed just for fun - like Naritsugu having 'fun' in all the bloody mess around him. Is there any other better explanation you can think of?

^^

After going through the imdb thread I'm of the opinion that he was some random spirit who got caught in some hunter's trap and accompanies the samurai due to gratitude. The tanuki comment also makes sense if he transformed like they do in Pom Poko but then I don't know what to make of the lover.

I guess it was to complete the circle of 13. But he had probably had a troubled past and due to his mistakes his lover perished.

^^

But nevertheless it is a superb movie. Slow to start, but moves intense.

Kung Fu Panda 2 - 1080p good ness :D The story is nice but nothing like the original part. Its a decent watch nothing like the good old days. The makers have tried to replicate the old stuff which just doesn't fits well.

Overall a nice watch - 6.5 / 10

Back