Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

It was a very deep situation. He could've fought the cop, but they've got guns and handcuffs to put you away and continue with the wife.

If it would've been me there, I would've fought him, gone to jail, and then try to freakin' sue him for taking me in for trying to protect my wife.

spacescreamer said:
For wot the Cop was doing .. he shd hv been kicked in his balls .. his service gun whipped out from the holster and Two Bullets in his Brainless Fat Head ..

i dont mean the hypothetical situation... On the given condition some third person like us feels the same rage of doin this/that to that cop... but u know getting service revolver from his holster isnt a kids job..plus the husband was alone and there were two cops..!!

Bluffmaster said:
The cop was not a bad guy , maybe a racist ... basically he was just taking out his frustration on dat poor lady coz d way his father was treated by d black ppl ... misunderstandings which lead to his hatred. Although i do agree it was cowardly act by d ladies husband ... maybe even sensible but imo saving her and then going to jail was worth it.

I am not asking if COP was right or not..!! he is racist/good guy/bad guy..its not the question here..

regarding that husbands decision...
It was worth for the PRIDE and that too TEMPORARY but the cop was willing to charge them for 'fellatio' and so the long term consequences would have been more...he could have been charged with hitting a policeman,drunken driving,sexual act in public place..and anything that cop feels like doing..

Params7 said:
It was a very deep situation. He could've fought the cop, but they've got guns and handcuffs to put you away and continue with the wife.

If it would've been me there, I would've fought him, gone to jail, and then try to freakin' sue him for taking me in for trying to protect my wife.

Who would believe you that he was molesting ur wife..!! cop can claim that he found something suspicious and it was his duty to check it.!! and plus as i mentioned he can charge u with lots of other things...

Well everyone including me feels that he should have fought the COP..but in the hindsight the husband made a CORRECT decision..thats what i feel..

I feel he would have worsened it by confronting them...If he confronted then there was every chance of the policemen whisking them away wth handcuffs and then worse can happen to his wife...

He made a compromise n prob the wise decision...else he would hv seriously endangered himself and his wife....

^^ That wasnt a hypothetical situation ..

i was indicating that the female shd hv done all that.. If the man is so senseless and helpless.. u hv to take steps urselves..

Hvnt we witnessed so many situation in India itself like this ... like some policeman lathi charging females.. and a man whipping a lady just on the basis of mere speculation ki she stole smthing ...

I saw both POC-2(@home in the afty) and POC-3 last night @newly renovated sterling cineplex....quite an entertaining mvie....though i must say the mvie was quite long at arnd 2hrs 45mins...and screen1 in sterling is probably the biggest screen of all the multiplex screens in south mumbai....nice to watch POC-3 on that screen..never thought the screen there wud be that big...

anyways ppl. who hvnt yet seen POC-3 go ahead n have fun watching the mvie..

Who would believe you that he was molesting ur wife..!! cop can claim that he found something suspicious and it was his duty to check it.!! and plus as i mentioned he can charge u with lots of other things...

Well everyone including me feels that he should have fought the COP..but in the hindsight the husband made a CORRECT decision..thats what i feel..

A correct decision it was, at the cost of your lady being humiliated, but still being silent all the way through was worth it, he didn't go that far. Its very hard to attain justice when the people who work for justice start screwing you.

Also, what is the gore level of Hostel compared to SAW 3?

And POTC 3 - 7/10.

Get rid of the marriage scene cheesefest and it gets an 8.

solely on level of gore...

Hostel > Saw 3..

Hostel is more gory... but i liked saw 3 more...as the story of hostel is senseless..!!

ofcourse Saw III aint some big intellectual masterpiece..but still i liked it more.!!

Parzania - 8/10

(btw is 'Parzania' fabricated or its the actual events that occur, if thats what took place and if Govt. (Police) was responsible for it, then its a big shame )

Shootout at Lokandhwala- 7/10
The ATS ,the encounters how it works have been shown with some amnt of realism.The First part is entertaining.From second part becomes boring.
The end is bundle and is too unrealistic.Anyways a good movie by indian cinema
standards.:p

POC3... I would say 8/10... The climax could have been better and as params pointed out get rid of the cheesy marriage sequence :p

Pirates Of the Carib 3

The second edition lost some of the steam .. and if it wasnt for Mr Jack Sparrow .. the movie wud hv sunk despite the likes of Geoffery Rush and Keira Knightly..

Bloom never bloomed in the movie ..

I personally felt the director went in for a round robin like fashion to shift attention to all the main characters.. maybe some1 complained :p

Movie made u felt lost even though u watched wid utmost interest and wid a decent knowledge of English ...

Few scenes were breathtaking ... and all in all .. i wudnt care if this one was in my collection or not ..

dipen01 said:
^^^^

+1 lovely movie

(btw did u watch at 4 in the morning :bleh:)
No I actually started at 2am and ended by 4am :p .... was feeling all mushy with emotions n all so thought i'll give dis one a try .... almost brought me to tears.

Warning : Never watch an Emotional movie between 2-4am :hap5:

One more thing :

When I saw POTC3, I held my friends from exiting the theater when the movie got over. Me and friends were the only ones in the theater who saw the "Scene after the credits" :p

For those who missed it, this is what happens :

Keira Knightleys got a kid. They look over the seas on a sunset, and a green flash of light appears (a signal of someone coming back to life from dead), and then comes Orlando Bloom in his ship. Since Knightley was faithful to him for 10 years, the curse was broken and Bloom is alive and can step on land.

Back