Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

XTechManiac said:
I'm looking forward to see some action movies. I've never seen any of the Die Hard movies..but heard alot about them..are they worth it? I mean from part 1 to part 4?

yeah, they are entertaining... I don't think there have been any straightforward action(ie non-superhero/scifi/fantasy) movies that come close die hard or speed etc in quite a few years.

Green Lantern - 0.5 / 10
The Smurfs - 1 / 10
The Change-Up - 3 /10
Space Dogs - 3 /10
Scream 4 - 3 / 10
Hall Pass - 4 / 10
Zookeeper - 4 / 10
Captain America - 5 /10
30 Minutes or Less - 5 / 10

Crazy Stupid Love - 6/ 10
Killer Elite - 6 / 10
Bad Teacher - 6 / 10
Monte Carlo - 6 /1 0
Planet Of The Apes Legacy Collection - on the whole 6.8 / 10
01 - Planet Of The Apes - 8
02 - Beneath The Planet Of The Apes - 8
03 - Escape From The Planet Of The Apes - 7
04 - Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes - 6
05 - Battle For The Planet Of The Apes - 5

Father Of Invention - 7 / 10
Flypaper - 7 / 10
The Hangover 2 - 7/ 10
Abduction - 7 / 10
Friends.With.Benefits - 7 / 10
Fast Five - 7 / 10
Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides - 7 / 10 (actually 5 ,for Jhonny +2)
Mars.Needs.Moms (animation)- 7 / 10
Horrible Bosses - 7.5 / 10 (actually 6 ,for JEN + 1.5 )

Larry Crowne - 8 / 10
Margin.Call - 8/10

Almost Famous - 9 / 10
Repo.Men - 9 / 10
X-Men First Class - 9 / 10 (satisfying prequel)
The.Boondock.Saints.1 - 9.5 / 10
The Boondock Saints II - 9.5 / 10
Cars 2 - 9.8 / 10
Kung Fu Panda 2 - 9.8 / 10

Spacescreamer said:
Drop everything and watch em. Plain and simple.
chiron said:
yeah, they are entertaining... I don't think there have been any straightforward action(ie non-superhero/scifi/fantasy) movies that come close die hard or speed etc in quite a few years.
Thanks for the reply guys. Queued them in my list. Most probably, I'll watch them after I finish watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo tonight. Thanks.

XTechManiac said:
Thanks for the reply guys. Queued them in my list. Most probably, I'll watch them after I finish watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo tonight. Thanks.

WTF i downloaded that movie out of nowhere? :p and you too watching it

I would strongly urge people to read the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I've read the trilogy and it is amazing!!

Haven't watched the movie so can't comment. Is this the Swedish movie you guys are watching? The Hollywood one with Daniel Craig is set for release around Christmas.

viralbug said:
Yeah, 99% of the time movies are never as good as the books.

Except the Bourne series where the movies were actually better then the books, ;)

Also I liked most movies based on Grisham novels, Wonder why they were failures ?

viralbug said:
I would strongly urge people to read the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I've read the trilogy and it is amazing!!

Haven't watched the movie so can't comment. Is this the Swedish movie you guys are watching? The Hollywood one with Daniel Craig is set for release around Christmas

Even I've heard that the books are amazing. Honestly the movie didn't do the book justice..but again, as I haven't read the books so can't comment.

Yup, the Swedish one dubbed in English. The movie lacked the pace..from the characters to the dialog, nothing worked for me.

Eagerly waiting for The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn to hit the theaters.

Back