Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

ra one- bad bad movie very poor storyline and wasnt impressed by the effect,i think they tried to copy terminator 2 to some extent but was nowhere close to it felt like i am watching a spoof movie watch it if you got nothing else to do cause its just a waste of time

ra one- 3/10

Tower Heist - 6.5/10 . Not a bad movie.Provdes laughs here and there.Eddie Murphy does well.But expected more screentime from his side.

The Next 3 Days - 7/10. SLow first half.Second half is really thrilling.Liam Neeson appears in just 1 scene :( But Russel Crowe is really good in it.

Die Hard (1988) - 8.5/10. Action, thrills, story, twist, suspense and what not..and all in the right place. One of the rare movies that made me hook up until the ending. An action masterpiece.

Watched -

Drive - awesome movie. 8/10

Blitz - so so....6/10

Ra-one - went with zero expectation. still got bored from the very first moment. 0/10

Yeah,you are are right,i also was disappointed with the story and there are not many effects compared to 4th or dh1.
Dark Star said:
HP Dh2 - Pathetic , nor the VFX nor the story looks as good as the previous iterations - 6 / 10

Anyone going for the Tintin movie, do pinch in with a nutshell review. I'm planning to catch this movie in 3D on Saturday/Sunday if it gets a positive feedback.

Sent from my LG Optimus One using Tapatalk.

Tintin - 9/10 (Wish it wasn't in 3D. Everything is so much duller and washed out and the glasses are damn heavy and uncomfortable)

Can't wait to see the next one in the franchise!

The Adventures of Tintin - Awesome movie 9/10

Nice character depiction, the purist might hate the comic book adaptation, but its very entertaining movie. Few action sequence are just amazing. Especially the ones involving the plane and motorcycle. It just blows your mind away.

Back