Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

The Girl Who Played With Fire

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

(The Swedish versions)

Overall rating - 7/10

Quite a few elements were removed and I suppose that is necessary in order to keep each movie within 2.5 hours. As a result, just like other book adaptations, the flow of the movie doesn't seem so smooth.

They did seem to have done some justice to the books. I liked the way they portrayed Lisbeth, was really good, just like in the books. The guy who played Blomkvist was a douche. But I enjoyed the movies.

Once again a movie adaptation just couldn't bring the thrill and excitement of the book. But then again, maybe I'm expecting too much. I immensely enjoyed reading the books and the Millennium series has been the best thing I have ever read. It is really difficult to bring the same amount of thrill in the movies.

I'm eagerly waiting to see how the hollywood version has done. I've heard they've done a good job.

Watched Sherlock Holmes. Felt the 1st installment was better. However, I do have a small nagging question about this one:

In the hotel where there was some meeting going on, why does that sniper kill a particular guy when they'd all the while planned the explosion?

In the movie they say 'Who will look for a bullet hole in a bomb blast' or something ... is it really as simple as they didn't want to risk the guy surviving the bombing attack?

My younger brother made me go and watch Don 2.
Useless movie. SRK SUCKS!!!

I slept through half the movie (It might have been the very comfy chairs :p)

Params7 said:
9th Company : 9/10

If you like military movies give this a watch in subs. Its like Russia's Full Metal Jacket with a bit of Black Hawk Down.

Thanks, will give this a shot.

Meet Dave - 6/10

Eddie Murphy's acting of the alien was too funny.

The scene where he watches two teens kissing in the park makes me go :rofl:

Please help me out here. My brother wants me to buy shoes from US. Problem is that he is not sure what those shoes are called but as a reference he told me to watch the movie STEP UP 3D and told me that there is some last scene at a railway station where one hero gifts shoes to another hero. He wants those type of shoes.

Now i posted this here as many people here watch lots of English movies (i do not), but i plan to procure this movie and see what shoes they are.

But can anyone here, who has seen the movie enlighten me what those shoes are and what are they called (like we have basketball shoes, running shoes etc etc).

Back