Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Sorry Rakshit , those don't really exisit for real it seems :p .

Shoes in Step up 3d that moose wanted? - Yahoo! Answers

raksrules said:
Please help me out here. My brother wants me to buy shoes from US. Problem is that he is not sure what those shoes are called but as a reference he told me to watch the movie STEP UP 3D and told me that there is some last scene at a railway station where one hero gifts shoes to another hero. He wants those type of shoes.
Now i posted this here as many people here watch lots of English movies (i do not), but i plan to procure this movie and see what shoes they are.
But can anyone here, who has seen the movie enlighten me what those shoes are and what are they called (like we have basketball shoes, running shoes etc etc).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

agantuk said:

Ok , looks like they do :O .

And after watching the video, have come to one conclusion, your brotha wants to show off his socks!!!

:lol:

Anyways, saw the Matrix and Animatrix. Again. 7/10.

Spy Kids something....with a pregnant Jessica Alba in the starting...3/10, total crap.

Transformers (1986) ~ nice. 6/10.

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows - 8/10 - I liked the first one better. It has more for both Sherlock and the audience to think. This movies plot is pretty straight forward. There is nothing much for Sherlock Holmes to explain. But the acting, dialogues and the chemistry between Holmes and Watson makes this movie fun to watch.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 9/10 - The movie is based on a cold war era spy novel. The pace of the movie is slow but quite gripping. Just pay attention and you wont lose track. I see lot of people on IMDB complaining that this is confusing. I didn't find it confusing.

Couple of friends went for the movie last week and slept halfway through. Very very slow. Mystic River types.

Don't get me wrong - the movie has grossed good reviews overall and these guys are the best critics I've known for sometime but it appears after a hectic day, they couldn't take it any longer.
<

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 9/10 - The movie is based on a cold war era spy novel. The pace of the movie is slow but quite gripping. Just pay attention and you wont lose track. I see lot of people on IMDB complaining that this is confusing. I didn't find it confusing.

Couple of friends went for the movie last week and slept halfway through. Very very slow. Mystic River types.

Don't get me wrong - the movie has grossed good reviews overall and these guys are the best critics I've known for sometime but it appears after a hectic day, they couldn't take it any longer.
<

Thanks guys. Seem engrossing. These days, with time such an expensive commodity it is wise to ask, before investing in a blockade of 1.5-2 hours.

<

Back