Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

ALPHA17: Okay I get it. :p Will watch them soon

v.Na5h
:

803205-holy_facepalm_skjw0.jpg

What are you waiting for. Watch them, Dammit :p Although i Dunno why above all of them i found Star Wars Saga to be over-exaggerated. it was ok ok.

Watched Gran Torino last night.
Sheer Brilliance by Clint Eastwood! Earns its spot in my all time list. Amazing acting and direction from Clint and the movie really makes you happy as well as sad in the end. Such a bittersweet ending and it surely is heart warming. Do watch it incase you haven't, it'll surely make you feel good. :) After watching the movie, I bet you'll only say these three words 'What a man!'

Watched Schindler's list too.
Again, Amazing movie and perfectly captures all the emotions and turmoil of the german war. Brilliant performance by everyone in the movie and really heartwarming tale of Schindler. Loved the scene in the end where he breaks down and regrets not able to do more (in front of everyone) for the jews. Must watch movie again.

If I may, I'll give 8.5/10 to Gran Torino and 8/10 to Schindler's list.
As for comparison's sake, I rate TDKR 7/10 on my scale and Drive(amazing movie, best one by Ryan Gosling) 7.75/10.

Gran Torino is one damn good movie. For rating's sake : 8/10.
Schindler's list. I've seen this one more than 10 times i guess. 10/10.
PS: I watched Gran Torino again some days ago.
@ Tenzin google filmography of Clint Eastwood, watch all movies DIRECTED BY him. He's a living legend, all his movies have something very powerful and intense in it.

@ Tenzin google filmography of Clint Eastwood, watch all movies DIRECTED BY him. He's a living legend, all his movies have something very powerful and intense in it.

Sure, will do that. Loved Million dollar baby too. Living legend truly! Though I havent watched The good the bad and the ugly yet.

Watched The Usual suspects in the morning. It really deserves the 8.7 it got on imdb and 89 % certified fresh on rotten tomatoes. What an enjoyable journey! Loved every moment of it :D
Next up is L.A. Confidential. For tonight.

Mystic River 10/10
Letters from Iwo Jima 9/10.
Flags of Our Fathers 9/10
Blood Work 9/10.
True Crime 9/10.

and a few more directed by Clint.

Stir of Echoes 10/10. Not by Clint.

Citizen Kane and 12 Angry Men - Still master piece these two. :)
Maltese Falcon - Underwhelmed.

L.A. Confidential- 7.5/10
Great movie, awesome performance by Russell Crowe. Keeps you glued to your seats! Must watch!

Next follow it up with Chinatown (Jack Nicholson). Gangster squad is due this year, dont miss it.
And after u r done with the Clint Eastwood's dollar trilogy.. follow it up with Once upon a time in the west.

Next follow it up with Chinatown (Jack Nicholson). Gangster squad is due this year, dont miss it.
And after u r done with the Clint Eastwood's dollar trilogy.. follow it up with Once upon a time in the west.

Chinatown is on my list :)

Watched 12 Angry Men yesterday- Brilliant! Such a lovely movie and the way the story unfolds is truly amazing! :D

Back