Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Despicable Me (2010) 7.5/10 : A good animated movie. Loved those minions. Personally I dont like the cheesy child actors/characters in the movie other than that a good movie.

Bullitt (1968) 9.5/10: I had only heard Steve McQueen reference given out many times in TV shows and movies (NCIS-Anthony DiNozzo, Tower Heist-The Car), decided to finally watch one of his movies. One word AWESOME. Such an intense actor oozing charisma. My favorite actor along with Jack Nicholson.
Well the movie was good; a cop story, great acting and a great car chase.

Hidalgo (2004) 9/10: A nice long movie, revolving around a Mustang competing a cross country race in the Arabian desert. Starring Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn from the LoTR). I personally like movies having some Middle Eastern element in them, add to it some cowboy and adventure resulting in a good movie.

Megamind (2010) 8.5/10: A animated movie (with no kids, great!) with a nice and unusual story when a villain turns into a hero. Good animation and characters.

Ronin (1998) 9.5/10: A very good movie. Starring Jean Reno (of Leon:The Professional). The movie has one of the greatest action I have seen in movies along with the best car chases in movies. Got to know about this movie from the Top Gear Bond cars episodes, thanks to Top Gear. A MUST watch.

A man of fine taste!

The great escape - 7/10

disturbia - 6/10

god bless america - 8/10

Well the guy behind me kept saying "why does he not start to row". :(
Hey thats a genuine question in a stranded in middle of the ocean movie. :p
Last movie I watched matinee/evening show was Peepli Live. The dude in my last row kept telling how "U know Gaon mein aisa hi hota hain" to his girlfriends. And all of them were like "Haa". I am pretty sure even after those efforts he still went home alone :)

Rant aside.
The Secret in the Eyes - Argentinean thriller movie. 8.5/10 --> Aamir could've done a remake of this instead of the shit Talaash.

Well the guy behind me kept saying "why does he not start to row". :(
Muhahahhaha ;-) you should have told the guy "why dont you go help him" :D

Btw anyone here seen Life in a Metro ? Someone gave me to watch it. Being it Anurag Basu ~ Preetam combo I am but skeptical :p

Muhahahhaha ;-) you should have told the guy "why dont you go help him" :D

Btw anyone here seen Life in a Metro ? Someone gave me to watch it. Being it Anurag Basu ~ Preetam combo I am but skeptical :p

The movie is good, but copied from a lot of other movies just like all of their movies.

I ****ing hate these artistes and their hypocrisy. They don't even confess that they've picked up scenes and music from other artistes.

^yup. Turns out the movie is actually good.

Preetam is always known for copying music :p

Anyone seen Firaaq ? Really good movie by Nandita Das

Khiladi 786 - 7.5/10. No story, senseless action but the acting effort by Akshay and other veterans saves the movie. The button-controlled recliners made it more enjoyable. :)

The button-controlled recliners made it more enjoyable.

U mean:
Bore scene:- Recline back. Like really back.
Worthy scene:- Friend reclines you back to 'see this' position, causing one to wake from slumber.
??

Indian movies been recliner dependent for quite sometime now :p

Caddyshack - Awful/10
Awful. Few genuine jokes but not worth sitting through the movie.

Fast times at ridgemont high - 6.8/10
Saw this long time back. Just about a Decent watch.

Black Book - 8/10
Wonderful acting by Carice van Houten.
Background set with the SS Vs Jews theme. Have seen few such movies but this one is still impressive.

Invincible - Never fails :)

Can anyone suggest me a few feel-good movies? Doesn't matter whether hindi or english.

Its a wonderful life (1946).
Winter is here and Christmas is approaching. Perfect for the season as well. Its a bit old, but worth it. Get a coloured version.

Jimmy Stewart, the King of good times.

Invincible too is a very decent movie.
makes you believe that you can do anything if you try hard enough.

And if you want animated one.. then go for Wall - E

Back