Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^ A movie is just a story being told to me. Whether its old/black n white/non hd it doesnt really matter to me :). It just should be good. There are tons other as well from the same era but i avoided cuz i kinda anticipated your next post :p
I just mentioned the best ones i could think.

You should watch Invincible / Wall E if you crave for more recent sorta movie.

Khiladi 786 : 5/10.....what was that. It was a comedy movie and not at all an action flick. :facepalm

10ml Love(hindi) : 6.5/10... Acting wise everyone did a good job but theres nothing in the movie story wise. One time timepass flick

Can anyone suggest me a few feel-good movies? Doesn't matter whether hindi or english.

October sky,

Top Gear: The Worst Car in the History of the World

Must watch for TG fans. Mr. Hammond gets trolled big time.

Doesn't Hammond end up looking like a manic fool in every episode of Top Gear?
@Mephistopheles - 'Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron' it is not just a feel good movie but a very inspiring one as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spirit: SotC is amazing. It's unfortunate more 2D animations aren't made anymore. 3D shouldn't be considered a logical evolution to them, both look great in their own ways.

Mephistopheles: Big Fish. That's a pretty good feel good flick as well.

Anyone seen The Hobbit yet? There's a lot of debate going on regarding its 48 fps format. They say the clarity is super awesome.. but some are saying that the fantasy feel is lost in this. Is it showing here in India in this format or its all the regular 24fps one?

Anyone seen The Hobbit yet? There's a lot of debate going on regarding its 48 fps format. They say the clarity is super awesome.. but some are saying that the fantasy feel is lost in this. Is it showing here in India in this format or its all the regular 24fps one?

No theater in India showing in 48fps format. It's either 24fps 2D or 24fps 3D.

This debate has been there for over a year now, since Peter Jackson showed some footage to a test audience. Everyone's complain was it looks really great but is too realistic, not something suited for fantasy movie. The whole movie will feel like a live sports cast.

For guys who want to see the difference, check this file out:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bpg35wg93vusryu

Two shots - one at 48 and another at 24. 48 one looks really amazing but has an odd feel to it.

This debate has been there for over a year now, since Peter Jackson showed some footage to a test audience. Everyone's complain was it looks really great but is too realistic, not something suited for fantasy movie. The whole movie will feel like a live sports cast.

Yeah, they should screen it in Black&White, with some artificial noise and filters added, that would give it a fantasy feel.

Back