Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

ABCD - 6/10

It seemed as if the characters were looking for an opportunity to dance and show off their skills. Weak story, weaker acting, forgettable music, dance was pretty good at times.

Prabhudeva still kicks ass though after he first mesmerized us close to 20 years ago in 'Gentleman' !

Zero Dark Thirty - 9/10

Extremely slow paced similar to The Hurt Locker and other movies Bigelow has given us so far but the last 20 minutes pretty much made up for that. Brilliant screenplay! Chastain acted well but not sure if it was worthy of the Oscar nomination.

How come nobody rated Die hard 5 till now ?
getting very bad rating on imdb and some of the reviews/impressions been very unkind.

Ek doctor ki Maut - 7.5/10
Not the NFDC masterpiece i was expecting.

1947 Earth - 7.5/10

Khamosh Paani - 8/10

J.Edgar - 8/10 Typical Eastwood work,good acting by Di Caprio
The Brest Fortress - 8/10 Another WWII movie but this time between the Soviet and the Germans,my first ever Russian film
Argo - 8/10 Amazing thriller,good work by Ben
Strangers on a Train(1951) - 8/10 Typical Hitchcock movie,liked the villain more
Anatomy of a Murder(1959) - 8/10 Superb court room drama,amazing acting by James Stewart and George C.Scott a very very underrated actor.

P.S:Last two was a must watch for Classic freaks.

Saw four movies in four days. Previously saw four movies in two months. Anyways...

21 jump street

Definitely the best comedy movie I've seen for 2012. Great script, funny as hell, superb acting. Just everything was great. Can't wait for the sequel and that's surely not something that I'm caught saying.

9/10

-----

Limitless

The concept is one of a kind. One of the best camerawork I've seen in quite some time. The transition of effects from when one's on the drug and not are just great. Story Is a bit weak, but I guess that's acceptable. Not everything is explained properly as well. Even this is getting a sequel, in all honesty it could've done without one.

7/10

------

The kids are all right

The story is great. Lesbian couple have kids with the help of a sperm donor, kids grow up, want to find their dad. Find him out, great guy. The "dad"meets the family. The "woman of the house" mistreats her wife, and while on her job at the dad's house, she gets lost on the moment and has sex.... Repeatedly. Thats not the end. The end is better. That's a terrible short version, but I gotta say it's an excellent movie. And I'm a big time sucker for comedies, I've seen so so much worse.

7/10

------

Youth in revolt

The number of things the guy does just to get back with his girl are ridiculous. Without a doubt a great movie. In short : A desperate 16 y/o nerd goes on a short vacation with his mom to a nearby trailer park. Finds a hot girl. Gets to know this hot girl. Miraculously she likes him too. Then they enjoy the week they were there. Then he goes back to his city. Then he decides do do some real shit. I'm describing it terribly but the movie is 100x better than my description. It was surely worth a watch, and I enjoyed it a lot, undoubtedly.

8/10

Saw Shanghai as always great acting by Abhay Deol, but surprisingly even Imraan Hashmi gave stellar performance.

Btw f•cking motherf•ckers did not give any award for Nawazuddin Siddique for his brilliant performances. He is in ALL top 5 movies of 2012 (if you consider Talaash also :p)

f•cking motherf•ckers :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Saw Shanghai as always great acting by Abhay Deol, but surprisingly even Imraan Hashmi gave stellar performance.

Btw f•cking motherf•ckers did not give any award for Nawazuddin Siddique for his brilliant performances. He is in ALL top 5 movies of 2012 (if you consider Talaash also :p)

f•cking motherf•ckers :-/

Kai Po Che : 10/10

This one is going to get the full marks, and I really do not care what Chetan Bhagat has to do with it -since- we all love him so much.

Movies like this come out, once 3-4 years, and really leave their mark. The story is decent, character development is strong (which I feel is really important); and the themes & ideology is not shoved down the throat. The religious issues are kept as a back-drop and not too much stereotypical nonsense is shown. Acting is nice, and the background score is superb. Well, worth it.

So basically insane people getting the most out of dabangg trash ? :)
I cannot say, but to answer your question also would require deep understanding of Life, Philosophy & all the stuff Deebag Chopra writes. The movie is so deep I won't even bother going to that level. Unless you have read all the works of Deebag & C-bag Bhagat, I doubt if you can make anything out of the movie.

For starters, one question to think - why Sonakshi Sinha looks like a man & also a 40 year aunt at the same time ? At the same f^cking time ! Whenever I started to think upon this, my brain would explode.

Sei - What's your opinion on Dabangg 2?

Yup, that's a minus.

Sei - What's your opinion on Dabangg 2?

Yup, that's a minus.

My reaction after watching the POS excuse for a movie

3xpms.gif

Back