Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

nobody watched die hard 5? how's it?

i watched. rated 5/10 - thats too from a Die Hard/Bruce Willis fan. :p

Crappy storyline - not so witty dialogues - more mindless actions.

But, weird part - many of the dialogues were in Russian and RDB Big Cinema didn't have the subs for russian while they showed subs for English. WTF !!

Silver Linings Playbook: 7.5/10

I liked the acting of Bradley Cooper. Not a movie buff and don't even know many of those in which he acted.
The A-Team, Hangover(2 parts), Wedding Crashers are the ones which i saw.

from Kill Bill :

Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears – the glasses, the business suit – that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself, he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plympton

@smAsh There are many other faults with Looper, but boring? That's the first I've heard. Perhaps you wanted to say something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
No man! I rethink and still found it boring... What is so special about this movie??? Time travel, alternate reality, Telekinesis ?!!!! It was another hyped movie which failed to entertain me.

PS:- Sweeper is a better title for this movie than Looper.

Zero Dark Thirty : 9/10
Life of Pi : 9/10
Argo: 9.5/10 (Not a perfect 10 as they didn't gave enough importance to the real hero. The Canadian Minister.)

Wreck it Ralph - 8.8/10

Whoa! This movie crosses a gaming world with that of a fairyland.. and has a story and dialogues to boot. Uber fantastic!!
And this movie lost out to Brave ? brave..?? that stupid excuse for a movie ???

Oh well.. if we can have saif winning the Padamshree and Leonardo waiting for an Oscar.. this isnt a one off case then.

Rise of the Guardians - 7/10

Descalated pretty quickly after stellar opening.
But the animation and the vibrant colors really were very well done. Made first half very enjoyable to watch.

Wreck it Ralph - 8.8/10

Whoa! This movie crosses a gaming world with that of a fairyland.. and has a story and dialogues to boot. Uber fantastic!!
And this movie lost out to Brave ? brave..?? that stupid excuse for a movie ???

Oh well.. if we can have saif winning the Padamshree and Leonardo waiting for an Oscar.. this isnt a one off case then.

Exactly my thoughts. I was completely blown away by the simplicity of the plot and the vibrant characters. Oscar awards are a sham now, so f*ck it! This definitely deserved the best animated movie award.

Back