Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (9/10)
The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (9/10)

Must watch for all Batman fans. I always thought the graphic novel was pretty overrated but what an amazing movie it translated into.
Not to take anything away from the Nolan movies which were awesome, but I dare say this is equally good and many times even better.

Holy f***ing shit, truly the greatest Batman story ever told. Sorry, mind blown right now :p.
And yes, it's better than Rises.
The second part is good, not first.
1 - 7.5/10
2 - 8.5/10

Thanks for the reminder. Is the story related to movie in anyway?
It's based on the 1986 graphic novel of the same name by Frank Miller. Widely considered the greatest Batman story ever told.

I read it around 6 years ago and thought it a bit overrated and extremely ridiculous in parts.
So I had all that time to let the over-the-top storyline to sink in and hence the movie had a very positive effect on me.
If you watch it without knowing what to expect, your opinions might vary from love it/hate it/wtf this is some random shit.

Yes, saw it. The movie is visually very good but the story and acting are weak. James Franco and Mila Kunis were terrible. You can watch it once but do not go for it expecting too much.

Not a musical I guess, like the classic original. One of my favorite movies.

I'll give Labyrinth a miss since its kinda old now will watch Pan's Labyrinth

Dude, a story is a story.. if its executed nicely.. no amount of time lapsed is going to degrade it.
Just noticed it has Jennifer Connelly .. in a fantasy based movie?!? Will give this a shot. Thx @asingh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shutter 2008 --->9/10 one of the best horror movies
The Grudge --->8/10
The Grudge 2 --->8.5/10
The Grudge 3 --->6/10
Memento --->8/10
REC ---> 8/10 REC 2 --->7/10 REC 3 --->6/10
The Orphanage ---> 7.5/10

Back