Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I really love these slow thrillers where things take time to unfold and the intensity of the characters shine through. For those who loved Prisoners, i can recommend a "slow thriller" - The Secret in their eyes. Although technically not a thriller , the way things unfold at the end made me numb for an hour or so. It has become my Favourite movie of all time. Really bored with superhero stuff lately. Same been there seen that stuff.

I really love these slow thrillers where things take time to unfold and the intensity of the characters shine through. For those who loved Prisoners, i can recommend a "slow thriller" - The Secret in their eyes. Although technically not a thriller , the way things unfold at the end made me numb for an hour or so. It has become my Favourite movie of all time. Really bored with superhero stuff lately. Same been there seen that stuff.
I can skip office for a thriller, I freaking love them. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks booked for coming Friday...

I can skip office for a thriller, I freaking love them. Thanks for the recommendation.
Another good thriller i watched recently is Sleep Tight. Again the pace of the movie is slow, but that's what draws me in rather than the constant assault of CGI on the senses.[DOUBLEPOST=1384876066][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone knows how to watch Netflix in india. Can we subscribe to it using an indian credit card? Also does it offer streaming in 480p or less as i use BSNL broadband only.

Last edited:
Another good thriller i watched recently is Sleep Tight. Again the pace of the movie is slow, but that's what draws me in rather than the constant assault of CGI on the senses.[DOUBLEPOST=1384876066][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone knows how to watch Netflix in india. Can we subscribe to it using an indian credit card? Also does it offer streaming in 480p or less as i use BSNL broadband only.

You'll have to take the vpn route, read somewhere that Netflix has three tiers and the lowest tier requires 1.5 MB/s connection for dvd quality and 5 for the highest.

Oblivion: 7/10
A good sci-fi movie with a not so good storyline but great visuals. Tom Cruise does a good job as the protagonist and the slow build-up on his routine had me intrigued. But the storyline went into the predctable territory later on and movie lost some of its charm. But still a good one time watch for sci-fi buffs.

Madras Cafe: Awesome movie. Heard it was good, but found it even better. Can't really recall a Hindi movie without a damn song. Movies like this will keep Bollywood in shine.
8/10

Back