Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Katha is one awesome classic. Farooque shaikh has given his best performance in that movie[DOUBLEPOST=1391000609][/DOUBLEPOST]All Is Lost 8/10: 1 actor, 1 writer/director & only 1 dialogue in the whole movie duration of 105 mins

Last edited:
Not sure if I should start a separate thread, can you folks recommend me some sports based movies? Any sports/ any language will do, only thing matters is that the movie should be enjoyable. TIA

Yep, chak de is one of the few SRK movies I enjoyed watching. Thanks for the recommendations.
Also I have seen lagaan, rush, 43, million dollar baby, real steel, coach Carter, never back down, karate kid, rocky etc...
My vacation starts in 2 weeks. So I want to procure best of best till then and watch everything in a spree :p. So keep your recommendations flowing guys. :)

EDIT: *42

Last edited:
I wouldn't call Rush a sports movie per say. It's a biopic about two sportsmen and the sport is hardly the focus of the movie.

Check out The Miracle, the inspiration for Chak De India.

So has anybody seen Sharknado ? Tempted to give it a try. :p

If you are talking about syfy movie about shark attack...

Don't try, it was quite worst movie experience for me in a long time..
CGI was horrible, do watch jaws again if you want to see some shark action..

Last edited:
If you are talking about showtime movie about shark attack...

LOL, that's the main reason why many watch it in the first place.

If you are talking about showtime movie about shark attack...

Syfy aired it AFAIK. And yeah, since a sequel is being planned (Sharknado 2), thought I would give it a whirl with some buddies. Should be fun. Also, Tara Reid !

Watched Ender's Game : 8.5/10 (Never thought, i would like the plot, but the movie was really good - whoever the boy was, carried that character freaking good)

Blue Jasmine : 9/10
Well executed movie , lead as well other characters were portrayed brilliantly , and Cate was too good

Last edited:
Watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 - 5.5/10 (Nothing really different than the usual cartoon movies. But the food world looks amazingly scenic. And there were a few hilarious one second jokes, that made the facial expressions change a bit. Worth a watch when you have exhausted all other movies)

Yep, chak de is one of the few SRK movies I enjoyed watching. Thanks for the recommendations.
Also I have seen lagaan, rush, 43, million dollar baby, real steel, coach Carter, never back down, karate kid, rocky etc...
My vacation starts in 2 weeks. So I want to procure best of best till then and watch everything in a spree :p. So keep your recommendations flowing guys. :)

EDIT: *42
The Longest Yard...

Back