Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

So who liked this movie are cold hearted?

I may be not right in saying it properly above. I meant that sensitive (towards religion) people may not like the movie for that religion reason. For others not liking due to any other reason (be it script, acting, anushka duck lips whatever) I am not talking about at all.

I may be not right in saying it properly above. I meant that sensitive (towards religion) people may not like the movie for that religion reason. For others not liking due to any other reason (be it script, acting, anushka duck lips whatever) I am not talking about at all.
I would have liked it if it had given "equal" screen space to all the religions and their issues. Movie did not even deal with the issue of using religion as a tool for terrorism.

G.I.Jane - 5/10. The ending of the movie takes it from a decent movie to bad movie. On a sidenote, Demi Moore was kind of perfect for that role. She really looks kickass in the movie.
The Quick and The Dead - 7/10. Enjoyed the movie. The cast is amazing.
The Tailor Of Panama - 7/10. Peirce Brosnan at his spy best :).

Gone Girl - 8/10
What an amazingly crafted thriller. That's fincher for you. A movie that examines a husband-wife relationship with a mystery thrown in with some neat twists and turns. Rosamund Pike is a revelation here. Never knew she could act.
Her amazing amy was creepy, scary and gave me goosebumps in the latter half.
End was a bit confusing though. But boy what a ride.

Gone Girl - 8/10
What an amazingly crafted thriller. That's fincher for you. A movie that examines a husband-wife relationship with a mystery thrown in with some neat twists and turns. Rosamund Pike is a revelation here. Never knew she could act. End was a bit confusing though. But boy what a ride.
She is a good actress, have seen some good movies from her and she is quite a looker too. Would have loved if Halle Berry had swapped places with her in Die Another Day.

Gone Girl - 8/10
What an amazingly crafted thriller. That's fincher for you. A movie that examines a husband-wife relationship with a mystery thrown in with some neat twists and turns. Rosamund Pike is a revelation here. Never knew she could act.
Her amazing amy was creepy, scary and gave me goosebumps in the latter half.

Agreed. Great movie.[DOUBLEPOST=1420181687][/DOUBLEPOST]PK - 6/10.
Not many genuine laughs. had watched 'Oh my god' so wasn't as exciting.But appreciate Aamir's acting nevertheless.
Gone Girl - 8/10.

Gone Girl - 8/10
Although the end felt sorta unfinished, but I still couldn't decide how else it could/should have ended. What could have provided a proper closure or whether it is even needed here? Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Anybody who has read the book, does the book end differently or maybe more fleshed out characters provide a different end perspective?

^but it does not depict his life accurately, instead it does a very bad portrayal. but nevertheless it's indeed an awesome entertainer and feast for cs lovers

^but it does not depict his life accurately, instead it does a very bad portrayal. but nevertheless it's indeed an awesome entertainer and feast for cs lovers
The moment I got pissed off of the movie was when they mention that Queen gave him a royal pardon posthumously (As if he did anything wrong) and did not mention anything about British prime minister's apology. I was furious while coming out of the theater that they did not apologize, only calmed down when I read about british prime minister's apology in wiki.

Btw, its definitely not an accurate historical portrayal of his life. but at least it makes everyone who watches the movie appreciate the work done by Mr Turing towards computing. Its really sad that they drove him to suicide at the age of 41. He could've done so much to this world.

But as a movie, story telling was awesome. so was cinematography.

Haider - 8/10. Vishal Bhardwaj paints a wide canvas, but is slow at times. There are some translations directly adapted from the book. Not bad. Shahid has acted really really well though...!

Nothing but the Truth - 7/10

PK - 7/10
Gets slow and cliched in the second half.

Bombay Talkies - 8/10

Aashiqui 2 - 7/10
Shraddha's acting could have been better.

Back