Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Yeah, the ultimate edition made the movie enjoyable and a bit cohesive. It still has many problems, but far better than the theatrical mishmash crap. If they wanted to cut the run time, could have easily cut the 10+ minutes of dream sequences. There are enough JLA hints anyway.

Saw batman vs superman - 6.6/10 - Many plotholes and stupidity by characters. Wonder woman was hot and she has a amazing theme music when she makes a entry that pumps you up. Batman seemed more of a frustrated old man and was no match for the previous guy. Lex seemed to have some sort of a mental disorder.

BvS: Dawn of Justice The Ultimate edition - 7/10
I didn't catch the theatrical release so I don't know what was added in this version but it didn't feel like the one that was panned by critics. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either and I actually liked Batfleck :oops:
Complaints:
1. Sub-par cgi for such a big budget movie.
2. J.J. Abrams and his obsession with lens flares.
3. Gal Gadot lacks the personality, screen presence and voluptuousness to pull off Wonder Woman.
4. Jesse Eisenberg's over-acting, he was literally behaving like Shahrukh Khan.
5. Is it me or was that the rudest version of Alfred ever ?

Watched few Hindi movies :

Fan : 4/10 : Had really really low expectations, may be which is why I kinda liked the first half plot-wise. Overall not a very nice experience though.
Ki and Ka : 5/10 : Too many cliches. Kia's Mother was the worst character and worst acted IMO.
Kapoor and Sons : 7/10 : I find this unexpectedly nice/watchable movie. Rishi Kapoor's character was funny but overdone at few places. Rajat Kapoor did an awesome job, as always - I like him. :) Other youngsters also left nothing much to complain.
Udta Punjab : 7/10 : I didn't understand many dialogues as they were on Punjabi. :p :p

Last edited:
Saw Independence day sequel. 6.5/10 - Not as good as the first one, the aliens get a anti-virus finally on their ship now. No good memorable dialogues like the first movie. Even the two heros were pretty average with no acting skills. Few old characters still there which make it ok.[DOUBLEPOST=1467913728][/DOUBLEPOST]Saw Aradhana today. 7/10- A few songs are just too melodious and timeless , movie is a classic. Can understand why rajesh khanna became a star after this. Sharmila tagore way hotter than soha can ever be.

Last edited:
Batman V Superman - Extended Cut.

Watched this movie for the first time. Not sure what to say:

Before the movie:
1. Waited for 2 years.
2. Gloated at the B v S logo.
3. Threw a party for all our neighbors (and their friends friends), when the first trailer was teased.
4. Watched the trailer at office, waiting for the bus, in the metro, shared on FB, shared with the better half, grandparents, shown to our dogs, and colleagues at office.
5. Watched the trailer in secret at night.
6. Googled Gal Gadot.
7. Downloaded all pirated content related to (6) and watched it.
8. Read the first 10 pages of Google on WW.
9. Read up on the Israeli Armed Forces.
10. Ignored all the lambasting.

During the movie:
1. Cringed (and then applauded): wow 3H 20M of Batman fighting Superman.
2. Groaned: Not the death of Batman's parents again, and now with circa 2016 SLO MO affects.
3. Waited: For WW.
4. Forgot: What actually we were watching during the Africa scene, seemed like a cut scene from CoD 77.
5. Remembered: The Mask, when Superman suddenly appears and rescues his GF.
6. Recalled: SRK seeing the stupid lucidity/antics of Lex Luthor and wondered: was he not bald.
7. Feared: What will happen to Batman, then plot holed, Oh..it is a dream sequence. Or did it happen. Inception.
8. Saw: WW and squirmed in our seat, akin to seeing Black Widow in action and made a note of the time ticker to re-watch.
9. Paused: Got up for a break, realized it is all ready dark. Read up the full story on Wikipedia. To ease the boredom.
10. Recalled: Was there not a "V" in the movie title. Who is John Galt.
11. Continued (next day): The movie, for bragging rights on the web forums.
12. Laughed: At Lex Luthor entering the spaceship and activating it, after taking control.
13. Ogled: Seeing WW for her second scene. Made a note of the time ticker.
14. Wrote: All the sub-plots on paper, running in one movie, but are forcefully interlinked.
15. Rewinded: Batman seeing the four metahuman files. Smiled.
16. Grinned: Realizing WW was just as cool in 1912. Made a note of the time ticker.
17. Reread: The title of the movie. Is not "Super Man" in the title.
18. Fainted: Kevin Costner on a mountain speaking in an Texan accent.
19. Counted: Superman has as many dialogues as that T-800 in that 80's Terminator movie.
20. Applauded: Seeing the fashion sense of WW on the flight and she being addressed as Miss Prince. Oooh....Made a note of the time ticker.
21. Feared: Will never see Gal Gadot in WW attire.
22. Nodded: With a smug smile. There you go all you haters, see the fight between B v S. Finally. And said: "this movie is worth it".
23. Perplexed: Save, Martha. Why did you [he] say that, why did you [he] say that, why did you [he] say that.
24. Paused: The movie, to see a close up of Gal Gadot. Made a note of the time ticker.
25. Jumped: In glee, realizing four more are coming to the Justice League.
26. Realized: Have been owned as a consumer, when Doomsday is launched.
27. In-a-trance: Seeing a black haired raven known as WW, in full action. Lasso of Truth in tow, with the shield. Strongest of all. Made a note of the time ticker.
28. Sighed: Finally it is over, seeing Superman vanquished.
29. Groaned: For thirty more minutes of a slow slog-fest.
30. Typed this up.

Not going to rate this, I guess you all can guess.

Before the movie:
1. Waited for 2 years.
3. Threw a party for all our neighbors (and their friends friends), when the first trailer was teased.
4. Watched the trailer at office, waiting for the bus, in the metro, shared on FB, shared with the better half, grandparents, shown to our dogs, and colleagues at office.
6. Googled Gal Gadot.

During the movie:
2. Groaned: Not the death of Batman's parents again, and now with circa 2016 SLO MO affects.
4. Forgot: What actually we were watching during the Africa scene, seemed like a cut scene from CoD 77.
6. Recalled: SRK seeing the stupid lucidity/antics of Lex Luthor and wondered: was he not bald.
7. Feared: What will happen to Batman, then plot holed, Oh..it is a dream sequence. Or did it happen. Inception.
8. Saw: WW and squirmed in our seat, akin to seeing Black Widow in action and made a note of the time ticker to re-watch.
9. Paused: Got up for a break, realized it is all ready dark. Read up the full story on Wikipedia. To ease the boredom.
12. Laughed: At Lex Luthor entering the spaceship and activating it, after taking control.
14. Wrote: All the sub-plots on paper, running in one movie, but are forcefully interlinked.
16. Grinned: Realizing WW was just as cool in 1912. Made a note of the time ticker.
19. Counted: Superman has as many dialogues as that T-800 in that 80's Terminator movie.
20. Applauded: Seeing the fashion sense of WW on the flight and she being addressed as Miss Prince. Oooh....Made a note of the time ticker.
22. Nodded: With a smug smile. There you go all you haters, see the fight between B v S. Finally. And said: "this movie is worth it".
23. Perplexed: Save, Martha. Why did you [he] say that, why did you [he] say that, why did you [he] say that.
24. Paused: The movie, to see a close up of Gal Gadot. Made a note of the time ticker.
27. In-a-trance: Seeing a black haired raven known as WW, in full action. Lasso of Truth in tow, with the shield. Strongest of all. Made a note of the time ticker.
30. Typed this up.

To quote from the Dark Knight itself-

You die a hero ....or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain!!!!!

Before the movie:
1. Waited for 2 years.
6. Googled Gal Gadot.

During the movie:
30. Typed this up.

Not to defend this movie but I thought aside the unnecessary Michael Bay explosion the last fight felt like a superhero fight. Unfortunately other superheroes (read Marvel) haven't pulled it off well aside from Avenger 1, 2 and 2.5 (civil war). I specially liked the moment Superman re-enters the atmosphere and punches Doomsday but then there are those explosions.

I guess I belong to the minority when I say that I liked BvS.
Yeah the story wasn't the best, but it was a good inaugural movie for the whole Justice League shebang that will come later.

^^

Me too. I watched only the extended version. I really did enjoy the movie. Have no clue why people are hitting on it. Well except for Jesse\Lex role.

Watched the legend of tarzan yesterday.
3/10 and that rating is only for margot robbie and Christoph Waltz. Not even a one time watch. Not engaging at all.

Eye in the Sky : 7.5/10
Excellent screenplay and a gripping tale, though feels like American drone attack Ad, when everyone knows that "they don't really care".

Baaghi : 3/10 apart from few good songs and fights, the movie is absolutely crap. Tiger shroff shines in fights and dance sequences but abysmal performance in acting department.

Midnights Children (2012) : 7.5/10 based on Rushdie's novel,
Its a good watch, though the movie couldn't do justice to the complexity explored in the novel, but a sincere and a well made movie.

Watched the legend of tarzan yesterday.
3/10 and that rating is only for margot robbie and Christoph Waltz. Not even a one time watch. Not engaging at all.
I thought Christopher Waltz was one of the weak point. He is now becoming a one trick villain and his acting feels approximately the same across most of his movies.

Back