Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^ I was waiting for this... after reading all the -ve reviews about it and the expressions of wtf on the viewers' faces, i somehow still felt tht this movie wud be worth a watch going by anurag Kashyap's brilliant Black friday... Somehow, i just love complex entangled stories...will definitely watch it..:eek:hyeah:

Private Ryan said:
^ I was waiting for this... after reading all the -ve reviews about it and the expressions of wtf on the viewers' faces, i somehow still felt tht this movie wud be worth a watch going by anurag Kashyap's brilliant Black friday... Somehow, i just love complex entangled stories...will definitely watch it..:eek:hyeah:

actually it is very different from the his last movie... and the dream sequences will remind you of David Lynch's style of movie making :eek:hyeah: . don't miss it man ..

oh I watched Om Shanti Om today (for obvious reasons :bleh: ) ..... had a blast watching ...

saw 2 very good movies

Breach - 8 /10. true story about the FBI and one of its agents .

Man from Earth - 9 /10 . brilliant script and really interesting movie. this one is a must watch.

saw Magnolia last night.. - 8/10

Tom Cruise is just brilliant in it... nd so is the chap who plays the nurse... forgot his name.. sorta wierd ending wid the frogs all over the place :p

nice watch overall..

Om shaanti Om :S :mad: :-[ :rolleyes: :bye2: :crazy: :crash: :banned: :chair: :death: :cursing: :cry: :crutch: :bomb: :gap: :frusty: :eek: :wtf: :aww: :null: :blabla:

[-5/5] :bshit:

Back