Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched Furiosa in Theaters - 8.5/10
Not as good as Fury Road but a good prequal Came to realise at last in the credits who Furiosa was o_O
Laapata Ladies - Started good but later plot got meh nothing new - 7/10
Madgaon Express - Ok but meh ending got boring - 6/10
Crew - 4/10 Boring as hell How are people watching it??

Savi (2024) - 4/10

Divya Kossla's isn't a very mature actress. She is burdened with the weight of the film on her shoulders as the central character and she fails to carry that weight with her lackluster performance. Anil Kapoor probably got some easy money and since it is directed by Abhinay Deo he jumped in for the role without a second thought.

Watch this only if you don't have anything else to watch.

EDIT: Apparently Savi is a remake of this movie from 2008: Pour Elle (aka Anything for Her)

Last edited:
Furiosa : Disappointing, 6.5/10
Inspite of Chris Hemsworth's superlative effort and a couple of action set pieces, it pales in comparison to Fury Road. In his words - Do you have it in you to make it epic ? Well, naah !
Then again, maybe it's due to my mistake of watching it in the puny liemax.

OMG 2

I'm still baffled over the need to make a movie on that issue.
Literally nobody gets as scandalized over a basic biological action, and has an over-reaction as sharp as portrayed in that movie.

2.5/10

Akshay Kumar was decent.
Shradhha's skills were wasted.

Watched Dexter season 4

easy 7/10
Both the ML and Antagonist compliment each other and oh the end twist,
I really wanted him to show more emotions throughout the 3 seasons and finally some peace.

Shaitaan (2024).. Idk what to rate. Maybe 1/10

Didn't feel even a little bit scared at any point. Plot was completely predictable right from the beginning to the end. The story felt weak. At points it did feel gross but that's all. Disappointed with all the hype here.
[/ISPOILER]
Hindi films scary? Now you scaring me or kidding... Just watch for time pass is what 80% Hindi flicks are for. I mostly tune to them for accompanying me with the bakbak in my lunch/dinner! Only 20% makes to my list worthwhile watching and to be rated.

Hindi films scary? Now you scaring me or kidding... Just watch for time pass is what 80% Hindi flicks are for. I mostly tune to them for accompanying me with the bakbak in my lunch/dinner! Only 20% makes to my list worthwhile watching and to be rated.
1000000646.png

Saw Dune 2 , a solid movie to say . Since i havent read the book and many readers say a lot of stuff has been ommitted , cant comment on that . But for someone new , entirely worth watching !

DESI SPIDERMAN - 20/10

This movie is once in a life experience because you're not gonna survive the insane amount of cringe on display.

Watch the full movie free of cost on YouTube:

Hit man : 8/10, was waiting for this for long and it did not disappoint. Glen Powell nails it. Deviates from the true story at the end with a twist which could have been done differently.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone help me identify the movie.

Amitabh Bacchhan plays the son of a zimidar (landlord), and his stepmom doesnt like him, and keeps telling him to go out and play, to focus on agriculture etc, so that he neglects his study, and goes on to fail in life.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone help me identify the movie.

Amitabh Bacchhan plays the son of a zimidar (landlord), and his stepmom doesnt like him, and keeps telling him to go out and play, to focus on agriculture etc, so that he neglects his study, and goes on to fail in life.

ChatGPT says "Majboor (1974)" :cool:

Yes, I can help with that. The movie you're describing sounds like "Majboor" (1974). In this film, Amitabh Bachchan plays the role of Ravi Khanna, who faces various challenges and adversities, including issues related to family and inheritance. However, if the specific details about the stepmother and the focus on agriculture are crucial, it might be another film, as Amitabh Bachchan has a vast filmography with many roles involving complex family dynamics. If you have any more details or if this doesn't seem quite right, feel free to provide more information!

Back