Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^ I think, we should rename this thread to say "Rate The Last Movie You've Seen" from generic "Last Movie You Have Seen". I think that should be fairly informative for new members.

Edge of Darkness - 8/10
Mel Gibson+Martin Campbell = WIN. Mel Gibson still rocks!
District 13: Ultimatum - 7/10
Sequel to District 13. Love the Parkour action scenes, if you love action will not be dissapointed. Though not as good as the original.

Karthik Calling Karthik:
If you ignore logic and some common sense, this movie is actually quite fun to watch. Farhan Akhtar has done quite well (he had to.. there is almost no other character in the movie).
6.5/10 - Watch it if you have some free time and want to hang out with friend(s).

PhotostarSR said:
My Name is Khan: 3/10
Karthik Calling Karthik: 6.5/10

hot zubs said:
^^^
oh my gosh My Name is Khan just 3/10 :S
never saw such a bad ratings for it ever...

may i know what didn't u like in this movie:huh:
The main concept of the movie is similar to New York and Kurbaan.

And i got irritated by srk's acting(actions i must say) by the time movie reached its end....

Saw Armageddon today 1st time and saw it in 1080p HD.. What a movie! Deep Impact is no where in front of this movie. Bruce Willis rocks in this movie.. Was really a roller coaster in the end (if you really get into the movie and characters).

@ keane 16, let go.. you wont.

Hora -1 out of 10

One of the worst rip-off I have ever seen (literally borrows much of its content from I spit on your grave and last house on the left)

just watched pandorum. it was a good movie, but i was a bit disappointed. it had a lot more potential than what it ended up being. and it was absolutely jam packed with plot holes.

i'd say a 6/10 at best.

I don't know if i have mentioned "High Anxiety" before. Its an old spoof of Physco 1960, Vertigo, The birds and other Hitchcock movies. Awesome! To enjoy this u must watch the originals. Tired of lame movies being made these days, i've started watching old ones. Physco (1960) though slow and in black and white is damn chilling. Must watch.

10/10.

Keane 16 said:
Dark Knight - 10/10. Just wish they'd got Katie Holmes to play Rachel Dawes again. :(

c'mon man.. Katie Holmes as beautiful as she is, she cannot act... I felt Gyllenhall bought some presence to the character.

Maybe, I'm only one feeling like this though :)

pretttt said:
c'mon man.. Katie Holmes as beautiful as she is, she cannot act... I felt Gyllenhall bought some presence to the character.

Maybe, I'm only one feeling like this though :)

Katie Holmes>>>>>>>>>>Maggie Gyllenhaal. No two ways about it. Her stunningness more than makes up for her not so stunning acting.

^^ Maggie Gyllenhaal was great in Stranger than Fiction and Secretary coz those rules suited her, while she was somewhat miscast in tdk. One of my fav. heroines too :D

Back