Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

John Anderton said:
Totally agree with that one.. saw it cause my friends wanted to go out and celebrate with a movie. If I can give negative ratings, I would :p
Who said you can't?? Watch this...
Houseful ----> (-5)/10

Anyways, back to topic

Prince of Persia - 7/10

Singham - 8/10

One of the classic Hari entertainers just like Saami. Surya has portrayed the role of the police officer better than he did in Kaakha Kaakha. Not to mention Vivek's kickass comedy in the movie - I haven't laughed like this for a while. Anushka was hawt! :O

Ardent Surya fans would want to watch his 25th movie. :)

John Anderton said:
Totally agree with that one.. saw it cause my friends wanted to go out and celebrate with a movie. If I can give negative ratings, I would :p
People force you to watch Houseful and you call them "Friends"?? :)

I wouldnt do that to my worst enemies. :rofl:

viralbug said:
Sorry that you don't have many friends of the right gender. :bleh:
that is probably true :(

BUT, that still doesnt make them your friends :p

but, anyways, aren't these comedy type movies targeted towards guys? then why would gals be so interested in these?

Prince of Persia - 7.5/10

As a Prince of Persia (game) player, I was in two minds how actually the movie would turn out. At one side, the trailer looked good and on other side, history of bad adaptation movies was daunting me. But thankfully the movie didn't disappoint and actually much better than many other game-based movies of past.

Jake and Gemma both deliver great performances and Jake proves himself as right choice for prince. The action sequences were nicely executed and prince's acrobats were handled well. I would have liked to some more wall-running action like in game, but it's not that a big deal.

I hope there is sequel to this, a la Warrior Within and hopefully, we get to some great sword fighting sequences just like the game... not to mention the hottie from game, Kaileena. :)

Back