Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

300 - 7/10.

This movie was awesome. It has some really cool fight scenes and good dialogue. I felt it uses slow motion too much though, and a little bit overated tbh.

Water for Elephants 7/10 decent movie ,story line is good .

The movie reminded me that its been looooooooooooooooong time that i have seen circus.

asingh said:
How is it without K.Knightly..?
Not bad at all. Penelope Cruz made up for her loss. Let's face it, this movie belonged to Jack Sparrow and that's what we all got. It lacked the charm of the first film, but was still fun for a single watch.

Notable cutie; Astrid Berges-Frisbey. :cupidon:

^ basically missed the gr8 action sequences and jokes, which were part of the previous movies. this one had jokes but few. Looked like a medium budget movie compared previous 3 installments.

POTC: OST - 8/10

Was a good watch. Missed Keira Knightley. :(

The second movie (Dead Man's Chest) was the one I loved the most.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Not bad at all. Penelope Cruz made up for her loss. Let's face it, this movie belonged to Jack Sparrow and that's what we all got. It lacked the charm of the first film, but was still fun for a single watch.

Notable cutie; Astrid Berges-Frisbey. :cupidon:
Jack Sparrow is alright. He was charming in the first movie after which he got old real fast.

Imo, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa is the best pirate of the lot. Simply stellar casting there.
Too bad they don't give him enough screen time, otherwise he'd pirate the crap out of the others any day of the week.

Back