Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

MI4 - 7/10...

Was less than expectation.. (though the other thing is that expectations were too high coz of MI name)

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl - 6.5/10

Decent time pass movie for one time watch... good thing was 2nd half got better than first half

Mission Impossible 4: 7.5/10. Thanks for the reply guys. Just came back from the movie and I think its a good, entertaining thrill ride. The stunning storm chases and Burj Khalifa scene takes the cake. TBH, this is one of the finest action movie of the year, thanks to Bird.

Contagion - 8/10 smart,sleek,simple and scary...and Has the best Background score so far this Year..and Most stars..Methinks
MI 4 - 6.5/10 - +superb action,-wooden Tom,+Pattons Cleavage ,-Very Less of it :p

XTechManiac said:
Don 2 - 8/10. Great performance and awesome direction by Farah Khan. Sleek and action packed. Pure entertainment.

Also,
. Pure win.

Will be going tomorrow for don2. Till now the feedbacks from my friends too are coming good.

XTechManiac said:
Don 2 - 8/10. Great performance and awesome direction by Farah Khan. Sleek and action packed. Pure entertainment.

Also,
. Pure win.
Isn't Don 2 directed and produced by Farhan Akhtar?

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

Don 2 - 8/10

Really good and entertainimg... Don't know why people are saying it so bad in twitter

MI4 - 8/10 (revised from 7/10 :p)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Back