Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

How's Raaz3? Anyone watched it yet?

Raaz 1 was surprisingly awesome. Raaz2 was okayish untill Jakie Shroff was the ghost. :rofl:

Snow White and the Huntsman - 5 / 10 . Charlize Theron - gorgeous as usual and only reason to watch the movie.
Kristen Stewart - worst and very armature acting , her expressions are confusing as usual and as seen in all her movies...

Dark Shadows - 7.5 / 10

What to Expect When You're Expecting - 5.5 / 10 . Romantic comedy, drama.

Snow White and the Huntsman -> 5.5/10 Chris Hemsworth shouldn't do this kind of movies, he's better than that.
Crazy Stupid Love -> 8/10 Surprisingly quite good story and acting all around.

Lorax : 7/10.. This movie was good if not very good. It doesnt have anything special but the small small scenes and small characters were very likeable. Overall a one time watch movie for kids.

Recently, i saw GANG OF WASSEYPUR PART-2 and i would like to rate this movie 5 out of 5.

After PART 1 GOW 2 is more gripping than the first film. At the end, i must say that the real star of the saga will always be its director. So, i salute Anurag Kashyap to gave reality.Must watch GOW2.

I thought so too but most review on the net seem to think the opposite finding the second half to drag.

Back