Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan (2007) : 9/10
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel : 9/10. Would have given this a perfect score, if not for the hackneyed character and even more lame (over acting) of Dev Patel. Excellent movie, with great character development, and an ensemble caste. Done, nicely in India.

Candyman : 10/10
Each viewing of this horror masterpiece only serves to reaffirm a perfect score in my books.
And shit, that final theme song just stays in your head for days. Truly haunting.

Paranorman : 8/10
Wreck-it Ralph : 7/10
Highly recommended for all the disappointed animation fans let down by Brave.
Paranorman especially is excellent. Great humor and stop motion just overall feels much better than CGI ever will.

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 : 4 / 10. Previous ones were much much much better.

FhxcC.png

Red Dawn 2012 - 5/10

the spetsnaz would kick delta force/us spec forces/navy seal's arse any time of the day and night.

You are the apple of my eye - 10/10
A perfect blend of romance and slice of life genre. It's feels more like watching anime.

A few words: Adolescence is like a heavy rain. Even thought you catch a cold from it, you still look forward to experiencing it once again.

Candyman : 10/10
Each viewing of this horror masterpiece only serves to reaffirm a perfect score in my books.
And shit, that final theme song just stays in your head for days. Truly haunting.

Have you seen the sequel? It explains a lot about Candyman's origins. But the first one is still the best, when it comes to creating an unnerving atmosphere.

Have you seen the sequel? It explains a lot about Candyman's origins. But the first one is still the best, when it comes to creating an unnerving atmosphere.

Yea, I remember the original when it came out, and saw it on VCR. Was quite unnerving to be honest. Classic.

Yea, I remember the original when it came out, and saw it on VCR. Was quite unnerving to be honest. Classic.

You're lucky to have seen it on VHS. The first time I saw this on HBO, I was terrified for the entire night, just like I was with Evil Dead 2. None of the recent movies would ever hold a candle to these classic 80's horror movies. :)

Wreck-it Ralph : 7/10
Highly recommended for all the disappointed animation fans let down by Brave.
Paranorman especially is excellent. Great humor and stop motion just overall feels much better than CGI ever will.

I have read this 2-3 times. I absolutely enjoyed watching Brave. The kids did not have an American accent, there was loads of humour and brilliant animation. The climax could have been a tad bit better but it was still worth watching.

Back