Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

HOLY CRAP! That guy was Samuel Jackson! :eek: Although it was like a cameo appearance on the screen, I am only realising this now. :dead:

Stop being so holier than thou and make me sound like that too. Its just a public service message. It may or may not help someone.
Then why it is only limited to smoking cigarettes? Why not alcohol? How about stunt scenes?
And why it is displayed during the movie? Why not before?

Please do not quote entire pics/videos
Jurassic Park 3D in IMAX.
3D was great and subtle instead of being in your face kind of 3D. Iron Man 3's 3D trailer looked atrocious compared to JP.

WTF is wrong with our censor board??

I initially read that as "Smoking cigarettes is injurious to cigarettes" and lol'd.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part I - 8/10

That was pretty nice! I don't recall when was the last time I watched a Batman animated feature. This brought back some good memories from the CN era.

Oblivion - 3.5/5

the movie is slow but in a good sense , the soundtrack is amazing !
the visuals are stunning and goes well with the soundtrack .
the plot twist is good but a little predictable .

Its purely for the science fiction fans , do not expect great action ..
The movie is much more like adventure,drama and melodic .

Hear this and get mesmerized :)

Here comes the boom 8/10.
Good entertainer. And his intro song is amazing. Good watch.

I had this on the back burner for a while, but I finally got around watching it today and all I have to say is BOOM! Fantastic movie. Kevin James is really nailed the role with his comic timing and as an MMA performer. Loved it!

Oblivion is seriously an extremely slow movie. After a full day of work the 6 of us were seriously struggling @ the late night show. Nothing exceptional abt the movie either. 5/10 max.

Saare Jahan se Achcha - 8/10...content driven movie, could have been better but still enjoyable.
Mere Dad ki Maruti - 8/10...enjoyable family film
Chashme Baddoor - 2/10...never watch it with family...lots of double meaning dialogues...not even equal to the hair of the original...original was way better than this piece of garbage...David Dhawan, please stop ruining classic movies

Among very few 'watchable' movies from Bollywood in recent times and you rated 2/10. :p

For one, there's the lack of a good enough story. The director tried to compensate for that with reels of footage dedicated to a bunch of people preparing for [or attempting to foil a heist] with some background music playing throughout.

I thought the big reveal was flawed in that J. Shergill has been clearly shown to us, the audience, to be a real cop. To then say that he wasn't is flawed direction/writing. It would've been more believable had he been shown to be a good cop who later turned bad.
In a similar vein, A. Kher is seen crying with no one around. Again, that is misleading.

Add to that the unnecessary love angle & poor songs.

There's more things I could add but it'll just be a waste of energy for everyone.

I think there's a general tendency nowadays to think that any Bollywood movie that is different is 'good'.

Batman: Gotham Knight - 8/10

An anthology comprising of 6 short movies - well done and portrayed by different characters.

I think there's a general tendency nowadays to think that any Bollywood movie that is different is 'good'.

As opposed to the prevalent tendency of thinking that all bollywood movies are crap :p I wonder why I haven't seen anyone post here that they'll stop watching hollywood movies after suffering thru some horrible English movie. Don't tell me there are none of those.

Nautanki Saala - 8/10
6 marks for the movie, which is generally good, has some really witty dialogues and funny situations; but not a very strong story.
2 extra marks for the amazing chemistry between ayushmann and kunal. Those two are simply brilliant.

Back