Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I watched Dhoom 3 for some reason last week. Brilliant movie. If there is a movie worse than this then that movie deserves some thorough credit.

2.5/10
(2.5 because of Aamir's double role)

Last edited by a moderator:
Raid 2 - 8.5/10
A bit too long. The last hr seemed excess, only momentarily redeeming itself.
Few OTT ideas as well.

Would go with Raid 1 for a re watch than this one.

This is England - 7.7/10

How To Train Your Dragon -> 8.5/10
Stunning animation as expected. A few good twists in between. Although it did lack the X-factor that made the 1st one 10/10. Still a damn good movie and would recommend people who watched the 1st one, you won't be disappointed.

Transformers 4 .

Its somewhat on the same ground as the old ones but with a twist . Story is not lame as written by some critics online and the acting by the cast is commendable.
CGI - Groundbreaking , i was just blown . Way better than Pacific Rim . My rating is 8/10 . I missed Shia labeouf .

Transformers 4 is good but a bit too long.
Also too many villains in 1 movie.

After the 2hr mark, I was pretty bored and almost yawned. But Optimus Prime brought me back to life. :p

Transformers : 5/10. It was ok till 2hr. After that it was just too much action. Not required. Michael Bay had too much budget it seems, Should have spent on editing and scripting instead on rendering so many action sequences. Michael bay is becoming Rohit shetty of hollywood.

Ek Villain : 5/10.. Below Average rom-com, thriller, crime, drama or whatever the genre is.

I watched Dhoom 3 for some reason last week. Brilliant movie. If there is a movie worse than this then that movie deserves some thorough credit.

2.5/10
(2.5 because of Aamir's double role)
Oh Yes there was. Its called effing DRONA. I stopped watching hindi movies after that. 0/10 . Absolute crap.

On another note, saw Transformers 4 today. Will give 9/10 for its graphics and action. 1/10 as usual for its lame ass story line and screenplay. For story, you are better off watching the animated transformer movies. Those are amazing.

Snow piercer - 8.5/10

A Korean American movie about a train in perpetual state of motion that holds the survivors of earth after a failed climatic experiment pushes all of the earth into an ice age.

Fantastic acting by Chris Evans - I think it is his best movie till date. The story is very compelling and has pointers to other walks of life - similar to District 9. Its a pity this movie went unnoticed as it really is very very good. As Korean director Bong join ho's maiden English venture, it is a job well done and I hope he makes more English movies.

Last edited:
Back