Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Pk-8/10 was pretty apprehensive, what with all the second half part reviews. But thought that it was great. It was a very sensitive issue, which could have easily gone out of hand and miss interpreted to create all hell of unnecessary controversy. Rajkumar Hirani is a master story teller and amir the perfect vehicle to drive it thru. Maybe Anushka is a weak link but I find her cute so full marks to her:pher. I'd say one of the best Bollywood movies of 2014. Watch it guys, without pretensions, you'll love it.

#PK : loved it !

rating : 8/10.

Its a good watch !
topic was sensitive but I felt story could have been more interesting and impactive !

Loved the Condom argument! That is something ppl should start with .... I meant the real life change. I don't understand why people don't expecting using one :confused: .... may be will understand after getting married :)

Reguarding god stuff : it should have been more expressive.....

In that part it felt like watching a serial episode.

overall movie is good !

-2 for lots of advertising of brand ! Especially the Duera cell !

Come on ! Alien have energy to fly a spaceship but can't do anything to play a audio tap :eek: that's most stupid thing in the movie :mad:

^^ Cute? hm...not with the surgery. Those lips just look too weird...an abomination :(
Pk - 6/10 Anuskha Sharma's botched surgery , over the top messages from Hirani, Aamir Khan's over the top antics (really reminded me of Lassiter from Psych - thanks to @raksrules for mentioning somewhere in the TV thread). now cannot unsee that part of his acting :p

^^ Cute? hm...not with the surgery. Those lips just look too weird...an abomination :(
Pk - 6/10 Anuskha Sharma's botched surgery , over the top messages from Hirani, Aamir Khan's over the top antics (really reminded me of Lassiter from Psych - thanks to @raksrules for mentioning somewhere in the TV thread). now cannot unsee that part of his acting [emoji14]
She looked weird with those Donald Duck type lips!!!

But it seems like she is back to normal now. Atleast in a few recent pictures her lips look normal.

If anyone is planning to watch PK in Inox Garuda Mall, Bangalore...look elsewhere. They ran almost 30 minutes of ads! 15 mins before the movie and 15 mins after the interval. People got so pissed off that a few of them went and stood near the screen and refused to move away till they stopped showing the ads!
Only 15 min! Here at PVR Pune, movie started 20 min late and interval was 25-30 mins long.

PK 4/10 : as everybody else said, 1st half is quite okay. But second half is too damn boring.
-ves
pathetic songs and their unnecessary apperance during the movie.
hopelessly trying to promote some tagline "wrong number" just like "aal iz well" in 3idiots.
the TV interview scene - too much drama. Too much importance to the Anuska character.
Did anyone noticed, Anuska's lips don't closed properly. Even when she closes her lips, its little parted in her RHS. (once I saw that, everytime she came onscreen, thats what I saw :D)
The basic concept is similar to OMG. People are saying it better presented in PK. I see amir hooligans.

+ves
Few scenes were definitely funny. Or say few "dialogues".
Acting part is quite good.

The basic concept is similar to OMG. People are saying it better presented in PK. I see amir hooligans.
It's Hirani + Amir Khan circlejerk. 'Ooohh hirani so genius much wow concept great comedy such social message' :p

OMG any day! I can rewatch it anyday and Paresh Raval has given his best. Had been PK been made by someone else like Anurag Basu, many would be saying that it's a rip off OMG or inspired from OMG. But it's Hirani. He can never do such thing right?

OMG - 8.5/10
PK - 5.5/10

Annabelle - 7/10
Don't understand the hate for this movie. I quite enjoyed it.

Zathura : A Space Adventure - wtf/10
Jumanji's malnourished cousin

A Walk Among the Tombstones - 7/10
Liam Neeson FTW. Nice thriller.

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies

The Peter Jackson method: I will stretch a single review score into three review scores.

Scenes without Thorin or Bilbo or Legolas - 5/10
Scenes with Thorin or Bilbo - 9/10
Scenes with Legolas - 2/10

Back