Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Except the last escape scene which looked too good to be true for our army but nevertheless awesome movie!
Yup its bollywood so something like this was expected and but all was very much under control without an ounce of stupidity.

But be thankful rohit shetty didnt made URI else there would have been 100s of exotic cars zooming inside the caves like FnF and Varun dhawan doing some WWE move on the terrorists and also he romancing and singing on the LOC and what not shit.:D:p:banghead:

KGF I : Honestly when it began it was neo noir. I could just not believe it. And then after the first song: it went down south, like really went down. In summary:

What I absolutely was blown away way:
1. The background score.
2. The crisp and cathartic editing. (Scene where the screen is going black-->action-->black-->action was so well done).
3. Commentary by Anant Nag.

What I hated:
1. The cheezy and cliched dialogues.
2. Love-angle.
3. Messiah is coming.

This is a technically pronounced film but scripted and treated like crap! So sad. Cannot rate it.

^^ I second that.. Truly entertaining film, that actually comes quite close to the original Iron Man when comparing the origin stories alone.. But I felt that the first half was a little bit draggy, and as usual for most Marvel films (except for Avengers, Black Panther and Thor: Ragnarok), the antagonist wasn't truly threatening. Sure, I get that she is powerful than all.. SPOILER ALERT AFTER THIS!
Ooh, and also, flawed logic here.. They showcase in the movie that she got her powers when the core of the Tesseract blows apart, and she absorbs all the energy. But how is she supposed to beat Thanos who literally has all six infinity stones? Maybe Endgame does showcase a way out of it?
But overall, I would actually rate the MVP as Goose! :D He completely stole the show, and whenever he appeared the theatre went nuts! And they also show the reason why Nick Fury lost his eye.. No spoilers, of course :p Anyway, TLDR, I would rate it somewhere between 6.5-7.

Last edited by a moderator:
GullyBoy 7/10
Good movie especially portraying the usual life of slums and wannabe rappers, their daily struggles, jugaads and how luck cum opportunity hits this guy and how he makes the most of it.
Little bit lengthy where they stretched the family part too much and over appealing alias role.
Ranveer and Sher steal the show.

Captain Marvel - 8/10 (don't miss mid-credit and post credit scenes)
(i would like to rate it 11/10 after the Aquaman's mental torture.)

Storyline of the movie is much better handled than how it was depicted in the comics, the movie is made way beyond my expectation!! And now waiting for the EXTENDED CUT and a sequel to be released in 2021.

First 30 minute and last 30 minutes are amazing in many different ways.
People who has not read the comics might feel little lost here in there (specially in mid section of movie), it's tried to cut-short in few places for good, and keep the story-line content, leaving huge room for upcoming movies. Few scenes/story elements are deflected from actual comics example, example-2 - ( dont click it if you haven't seen the movie yet :p)

Technically, if someone tried to refer this story line to comics, thor suppose to be the the zenith of power in comics, where as marvel has announced and is trying to show Captain Marvel as the supreme power, more powerful than thor. Marvel can do this, as captain marvel is not much explored in comics.. and there is HUGE creative possibilities!!

For me, this movie has raised the bar for Endgame, which i personally don't have much hope form story-points i captured via various spoilers, and expecting lot of drama ( looks like ironman's end is near & i wish, that i'm wrong :D ), but even than Endgame is going to a be a major checkpoint in Avengers IP.

But one thing is certain, marvel is moving towards amazing MCU story line. This movie is just an episode of connecting Carol to SHIELD, and a buildup for the message sent by fury in infinity war.
Interesting time ahead !!

Last edited:
Captain Marvel - 8/10 (don't miss mid-credit and post credit scenes)
(i would like to rate it 11/10 after the Aquaman's mental torture.)

Storyline of the movie is much better handled than how it was depicted in the comics, the movie is made way beyond my expectation!! And now waiting for the EXTENDED CUT and a sequel to be released in 2021.

First 30 minute and last 30 minutes are amazing in many different ways.
People who has not read the comics might feel little lost here in there (specially in mid section of movie), it's tried to cut-short in few places for good, and keep the story-line content, leaving huge room for upcoming movies. Few scenes/story elements are deflected from actual comics example, example-2 - ( dont click it if you haven't seen the movie yet :p)

Technically, if someone tried to refer this story line to comics, thor suppose to be the the zenith of power in comics, where as marvel has announced and is trying to show Captain Marvel as the supreme power, more powerful than thor. Marvel can do this, as captain marvel is not much explored in comics.. and there is HUGE creative possibilities!!

For me, this movie has raised the bar for Endgame, which i personally don't have much hope form story-points i captured via various spoilers, and expecting lot of drama ( looks like ironman's end is near & i wish, that i'm wrong :D ), but even than Endgame is going to a be a major checkpoint in Avengers IP.

But one thing is certain, marvel is moving towards amazing MCU story line. This movie is just an episode of connecting Carol to SHIELD, and a buildup for the message sent by fury in infinity war.
Interesting time ahead !!
I liked captain marvel. I wasn't bored for a single min so that's a hit movie in my book. really surprised by bad reviews online.

anyways Endgame should be interesting.

Finally watched Captain Marvel. It's easily a 7/10. Good story supported by some good acting by Brie Larson but it was Fury who stole the show.

Deadpool 2: 5.5/10. The first one was unique. But the same kind of jokes felt repetitive this time and didn't make me laugh at all.

Badla: 6/10. Predictable ending and basically 2 people talking to each other for 2 hours.

Johny English - 4/10 - mindless comedy, watch it as if it is a Mr.Bean show
Bumblebee - 5.5/10 - okay-ish
Badhai Ho - 7/10 - very good acting by Gajraj Rao, few plot/twists quite sudden but overall a good watch

Avengers Endgame - Easily a 9-9.5/10. I have mostly been spoiler free here, but do proceed at your own risk. I do explain the structure of the movie, and if you consider that as a spoiler, then do not proceed!

The entire movie can be split into 3 parts. I'm not going to be explaining all those here, it'll be obvious to those who watch it. The first quarter is very meh, and the gloomy feel that is set by the end of Infinity War is nowhere there in the first quarter. Since that transition is super abrupt, it doesn't feel that good. The second quarter is extremely humorous and serious (once again, you'll know it when you see it) equally and it uplifts the entire mood of the film instantly. The third quarter is obviously where things get heated up to the fullest extent. This last part is where there will be the most number of cheers (in fact, more than the sum of all the marvel movies' cheering put together!), and goosebumps and the crying. The last 35 minutes to be exact are super action packed, and will bring out the true fanboy in you.. One final say here is that absolutely no other superhero movie even comes close to this behemoth (Ooh and despite being 3 hours long, it truly doesn't feel that way..) Definitely a MUST WATCH from me.. Do not miss it in the theaters!!

Last edited:
Not a marvel fan and I wasnt even expecting tickets to be honest but friend booked them and I saw it last night.

All I can say is DC looks like an amateur compared to marvel. Perfect end to the painting that took 11 years to complete.

I now have to watch ant man 2 now.

Back