Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Wrong Turn - 7/10

Good slasher+horror flick..Much like Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets Turistas :p

Best part about the flick : Emmanuelle Chriqui :hap2:

^^had seen this movie long time back when it was released...yeah it was worth a watch, though i wud steer clear of giving it any more credit..and i have to agree both the gals were just awesome...eliza dushku n emmanuele chriqui..:rolleyes: :lick:

Btw, has any1 watched "House of thousand corpses"...directed by rob zombie..its another tribute to the Texas chainsaw massacre but is a bit funny as well..worth a watch...good gore...plus cinematography is very well done...it has this 70s feel to it..:eek:hyeah: Halloween holiday gone horribly wrong...:eek:hyeah:

Private Ryan said:
Btw, has any1 watched "House of thousand corpses"...directed by rob zombie..<snip>

Oh hell yeah!Do watch its sequel as well: The Devil's Rejects..I found it to be a lil' better..

Baby is cute..Aint she? :D

The Fountain : At the end of the Movie i was like .... WTF:S:S , Yeah i admit it .... it kinda went over my head. People at imdb r loving it for some reason though. 5.5/10

AMD4Life said:
Oh hell yeah!Do watch its sequel as well: The Devil's Rejects..I found it to be a lil' better..

Yeah...had heard of it being a sequel to the House.. started downloading...:D
Btw, most of the reviewing sites like reelviews.net give it as well as the House if 1000 corpses, a very bad rating..i agree these movies are kinda cheesy but sometimes watching B grade movies is fun...:eek:hyeah:

Baby is cute..Aint she? :D
:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: Sheri moon zombie...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
Zombie must be enjoying her...:p

Bluffmaster said:
The Fountain : At the end of the Movie i was like .... WTF:S:S , Yeah i admit it .... it kinda went over my head. People at imdb r loving it for some reason though. 5.5/10

Slightly OT, but, I find a stark resemblance between Rachel Weisz and our very own, Preity Zinta... is it only me or wot?:S

Btw, one movie tht went completely over ma' head was Vanilla Sky...wtf was the end all about??:S

Private Ryan said:
Btw, one movie tht went completely over ma' head was Vanilla Sky...wtf was the end all about??:S
Vanilla Sky (a remake of Spanish "Open Your Eyes") is a psychological thriller. The movie ends with an open end, which is to get viewers into thinking. It's entirely upto you to decide whether it was all a dream, or not.

I suggest you watch the original too.

Yamaraj said:
Vanilla Sky (a remake of Spanish "Open Your Eyes") is a psychological thriller. The movie ends with an open end, which is to get viewers into thinking. It's entirely upto you to decide whether it was all a dream, or not.

Yeah man..i was left thinking over it for a whole weekend, when i had watched it sometime back..:p still cudnt get the hang of it...so what do u think it was?? a dream or wot?? I think it was a psychologically, very complex movie...my first time with a movie tht i sat thru n still cudnt get the hang of it..:hap5:
But, gotta say, one of tom cruise's best performances..i was never a big fan of cruise's acting prowess..but after watching Vanilla sky, i had to say, yeah man..this guy can act too...:eek:hyeah:

Yamaraj said:

Yeah watched the original... really awesome :hap2:

Yday watched Stalker(russian) 9/10 really a master piece... felt like the movie is dragging but once i sticked to it and started thinkin it started becoming really scary and spooky... Totally recommended

Dark city: 8/10 : Kinda like matrix but with lesser budget... nevertheless good movie to watch...

Gaau ji (Dumplings) - 8/10 : Brilliant thriller, kept you hooked on for the entire length of the flick. Another display of what all people are willing to do for their selfish interests.

Dans ma peau (In my Skin) - 6/10 : Could've been a good flick but for it being damn slow and that ugly French chick :no:

House of sands and fog .. very nice movie a bit slow but mind blowing cinematography ..... 7/10
The Fountain .. i actually liked the movie except the last part (climax) ...
Arannyer Dinratri (by Satyajit Ray) .. brilliant movie .... Dil Chahta hai of 60's ...9/10

I also enjoyed house of sand and fog...

If you liked Jennifer Connelly, you may want to check out Dark Water too.

I just watched District B13, co-directed by Luc Besson (La Femme Nikita, Fifth Element)

Great action movie, the french version of Escape from New York...but different

Artfuldodger said:
If you liked Jennifer Connelly, you may want to check out Dark Water too.

Jennifer connely is awesome but i think darkwater was way too slow....u need to check out the original jap version...hell..tht was much more scary..actually cant call the english version scary at all...

Btw, if u really like jenni, check out 'A beautiful mind'....she's been awesome in the movie..:eek:hyeah: And yeah, she looked gorgeous in blood diamond too even in tht minuscule role of hers..;)

Mr Bean holiday-------------->Full comedy ,Rowen gave excellent performance! Saw the R5 DVD rip

While Noice 2 Screener--------> ok kept me entertained [Not recommended]

Lake Placid 2 --------->Had good expectation but director gone nuts he gave us 4 giant crocks in movie!

I watched 300 too... but i didnt understand wats there in it
theme.. colors and sound are totally like the POPWW and with noir effect... No story at all... fight fight fight...
One thing i didnt understand y the hell are those ppl fighting with out any protection??? where is thier armour??? Even achilies had armor in troy for god sake...
The whole movies seemed like a Trainler nothing more...

Back