Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

See No Evil - 8/10

I noticed the movie borrows its ideas from the videogame "Haunting Ground". I don't see what's the big fuss about, it was an entertaining hack&slasher.

SM3 - 10/10

Much better than SM2, and it can't be compared with the first, both aim for a very different thing, SM3 excels in what it wants to achieve.

lol..man, i may be inviting a volley of flames here but i really found all 3 of Spiderman movies..dumb!! :no: SM movies are just way too overhyped...they fail to deliver on the promises they make.. sfx is something u see in movies which do not even qualify as sfx movies...they are just so intricately done tht its hard to tell the difference between the real n the fake... so only living on sfx hype is not gonna help...more brainwork is needed in the script development...as of now, all three have seriously been dumb...imho, of all the 'men'..atleast batman stories have some intellect...rest including spidey are just...well..kids stories..:no: *embraces for flames*

The only thing intellect about Batman is that he has no special powers, the rest of them do, guess that makes them kiddish.

Each to his own I guess.

Spider-Man movies are thoroughly enjoyable and faithful to the comic which is very much targetted at a younger audience.

As for Batman, after the initial campy era, the line has enjoyed all the top-rung writers of the comic book industry resulting in nothing but the best for the movies to base themselves on.

saumilsingh said:
Spider-Man movies are thoroughly enjoyable and faithful to the comic which is very much targetted at a younger audience.

As for Batman, after the initial campy era, the line has enjoyed all the top-rung writers of the comic book industry resulting in nothing but the best for the movies to base themselves on.

True :eek:hyeah:

saumilsingh said:

Batman movies have always sold, and I think I know the reason why. Its because Batman can connect with the mature audience more than any other superhero due to him being dark-natured and using science as his powers.

Batman Forever and Batman & Robin didn't have this batman, and they both failed. Can't say the same for both the Michael Keaton Batman movies and I'm pretty sure will be the case with the 2nd Bale Batman movie by next year.

Just back after watching spidey 3... as usual nothing new , very pridictable , no logic , stupid sentiment , awesome graphics though and this time lot of things going arnd in the movie....

I also feel more effort shd be put in script... i mean u cant just make the story however u want... but u shd make the scene more believable... got reminded of our bollywood movies where the director "somehow" gets a happy ending...

i'll give a 6/10

Watched Shooter last night...i found it okey tokey...MArk Wahlberg isnt utilized properly in this movie..i mean, he is capable of much more powerhouse performances than this...this one man show movie is a typical 80s hollywood type flick...one man against all odds...also the part where he is actually setup for the conspiracy is very brief...kinda blink ur eye, n u miss it...before u are able to get a grip on urself...Marky is on the run... also the part where the FBI rookie finds out about the conspiracy is again done in shortcuts...its not convincing as to how he came to the conclusion tht our sniper boy is set up by more powerful political forces for their own vested interests..
The action is good though...prolly the only plus point of this movie..its not over the top but still suffices the purpose..
there is not much character development...there seems no time for it..people come n go..n some die...n we dont care much even if they die... even the beautiful Kate Mara:rolleyes: is in a teeny weeny role..she keeps comin n goin..thts why even when she is kidnapped n tortured, u feel like..wot the heck...:no: :p

Mark Wahlberg may have had a supporting role in 'The Departed'...but i must say, i liked him more as the foul mouthed Sergeant Dignam who is a righteous guy even if a bit too tough for others..even his older flicks, Fear n Renaissance Man had the better of his performances..

I give shooter a 6/10....all for the action n Kate mara...:rolleyes:

Spiderman 3 - 6/10...

Some awesome fight scenes and CG sequences..but very cheesy and almost bollywoodish acting in some parts...

Battle Royale (Japanese) - 8/10

Royal Tramp 1 & 2 (Chinese) - 9/10 (Good comedy in Chinese style)

Death Trance (Japanese) - 6/10

The Ultimate Versus (Japanese) - 6/10

House of the Flying Daggers (Chinese) - 7/10 ( Good Suspense)

King Kong (English, New one) - 10/10

Reservoir Dogs-7/10

Enemy Of the State-5.5/10

Swordfish-5/10

The Interpreter- 5.5/10

BladeRunner :p - 8/10

SpiderMan 3- 6/10

The Usual Suspects- 7.5/10

All the above movies except Spidey 3 are in HD format :eek:hyeah:

Back