Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched BLACK FRIDAY (HQ) today....:O 10/10 for a hindi movie..Very very natural acting by all..pawan malhotra was just awesome as Tiger Memon..Thank god they didnt take any candy floss actor for this movie..tht all the more makes it closer to reality...:)

Havent seen a Hindi movie as good or as radical as this for long...:hap5: the last one i really liked was MAQBOOL...another 10/10 movie...Vishal Bharadwaj rocks..how he transformed the macbeth into a modern day classic in Maqbool is just awesome...:hap5: and i found MAqbool to be much much better than Omkara...;) Irfan khan, tabu, pankaj kapoor...10/10..:hap2: :hap2:

Bluffmaster said:
Lol.... Memento was good .... but the only thing that made it special was that it was in reverse chronological order. I actually edited that movie in chronological order and then when i watched it again .... it was pretty ordinary stuff.

What made memento special was that the story had open end. Its possible that he tracked the killer a year back...or may be he still hasnt. you cant be 100% sure that who was the guy who killed his wife.

bheja fry - 9/10 (a lot better than most of the current crop of hindi movies out there - specially comedy). An absolute MUST WATCH !!!

Bluffmaster said:
Lol.... Memento was good .... but the only thing that made it special was that it was in reverse chronological order. I actually edited that movie in chronological order and then when i watched it again .... it was pretty ordinary stuff.

Even i understood 21 Grams in my first try but yea it was a little complicated and what made it special was brilliant acting along with a brilliant theme.

LoL... its like saying i saw the climax of sixth sense first and then watched the movie from the start and i dont get the point in it :rofl:
The briliance in Memento was the editing... the director has to put the whole story in definite intervals and he has to decide where he wants to end the interval so that everytime u keep thinking wat lead him to this point...

and also ya all the movie u think whos the bad guy who made the hero so restless n stuff but at the end u find that even the hero doesnt know whos the bad guy but kept the cop as target jus to satify himself...

21 grams is a good movie but the editing is not as good as Memento which keeps u thinking.... jus my 2 cents....

Irreversible same concept like Memento but nothing great abt it but yeah monica roxxx :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: 7/10

digital_brain said:
High Tension : 8/10 .. nice movie .. fight club like twist... and loads of gore :D

It was a brilliant movie till that twist at the end..There were too many discrepancies in the story for it to be believable, unlike Fight Club or even Usual Suspects.

watched a indie film (hindi) on Star One just now .. don't know the name ..the movie was soo soo sweet ..reminded me of my school life .. damn !!! life was so simple then ...

^^ there was one guy (the lead ) who look exactly like sunnyboi ( i am serious ..at 1st glance i thought he was acting in the movie) and a cute girl ..i have seen her 1 or 2 ads ... let me search for the name ...

edit : the name of the movie is "One Night Stand" ...

last movie i have seen is the movie

"GUNDAA"
Directed by Kanti Shah ,
*ing Mithun

rating - 500000^n/10

This is frickin' hilarious man . i am laughing from the word go .

examples of villian names

Ibu Hatela
Bulla
Chutiya( no pun intended ... chutiya as in hair knot , but double meaning in movie )
Pote
kafan chor neta
lambu aata
Kala shetty

example of true dialougefrom movie
" jaljala jaag gaya hai . laashe aise tapkenge jaise nanhe munne bachhe ki nunni se pishab tapakta hai...tap tap tap " - Pote

You have to watch this movie . i am telling you , you wont be disapoointed ,

Sadly .. i havent found the dvd as of yet . when i do my friend rest assured i will buy one . watched it after downloading from google video .:hap2:

Back