Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

IRONMAN: 9/10

best superhero ever.... for a while i thought i was watching military movie :p

Flightplan: 7/10

nice thriller.. wish it was a little more cerebral

The Sorcerer said:
Sunshine-story of few astronauts and scientists who are delivering a stellar bomb which will restart the dying sun aboard the icarus 2. 10 OUT OF 10
didn't like the slash and gore at the end

Bhoothnath: 6/10

Amitabh is good and so is that child actor. Juhi too is good as a housewife. Perky as always.
nice little movie. Nothing special and a bit slow at times but ok comedy.

Boot, Das.

Directed by Wolfgang Petersen.

The story of a U Boat crew assigned to patrol the atlantic and score hits on English freighters going to the US of A.

Very grippingly narrated story. 3 hours and 28 minutes of it.

Brilliant.

Narnia - Prince Caspian - First half was such a drag but after the interval,the movie kinda redeemed itself but still cant rate more than 6/10 that too mainly for the special effects and the awesome sound.

Narnia: Prince Caspian - Missed the 1st 20 mins but didn't miss any part of the story :p ... Looked like an LOTR wannabe. Acting was non - existent. The only scenes that made some impact were the ones with th eagles. But worth a watch if it costs only 60 bucks at Imax , for the special effects. A movie for Harry Potter fans !

Forbidden Kingdom: Kung fu movies have no plot - period. And a Caucasian doesn't look cool doing Kung Fu - period (Exception - Matrix :p). Jackie Chan and the two oriental beauties made the film watchable. The Jackie Chan - Jet Li fight was the high point. Jet Li was pathetic otherwise - never liked him with his stone face. The no name protagonist should have been smacked even at the end, he was abysmal. Golden Sparrow (Yiefei Lu) was cute though. She joins my list of beautiful oriental women - Gong Li, Xiang Zyi, Ji Hyun Jun (My Sassy Girl:)). Will look for other movies of hers !

Narnia: Prince Caspian: The small kid in me made me go to this movie. yawned through it; will be getting the DVD print of it and then will again watch it. Cant enjoy anything at the talkies :ashamed:

Taste of Cherry: 7/10

This film by Iranian filmmaker Abbas Kiarostami is about a man intent on committing suicide. A depressed looking middle-aged man, who has loads of money, is driving around Teheran in a Land Cruiser looking for someone who can do a job for him. The job is very simple and with it brings fair amount of money. It consists of shoveling dirt in pit in which the middle-aged man wish to lie down after swallowing tens of sleeping pills!

The movie is minimalist in its approach. It's a good film with great acting, good editing and good direction. But I gave it 7 points because it over-dramatizes something as personal as suicide.

Rushmore: 7/10

Dreamers, go watch it!

Back