Razer DeathAdder | RANTOPAD H3 Silk Centaur | Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razer DeathAdder | RANTOPAD H3 Silk Centaur Gaming Mouse Pad | Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Alpha Deals

RAZER DeathAdder 3500dpi Infrared Gaming Mouse

mwegl1.jpg

The Razer DeathAdderâ„¢ is the weapon of choice for gamers seeking a combination of comfort and unbridled gaming precision. Enjoy extended gaming sessions in comfort with its right-handed ergonomic form factor crafted for the world of competitive gaming; and when the difference between victory and defeat is determined between heartbeats, the 3500dpi Razer Precisionâ„¢ 3.5G infrared sensor translates your every movement into frags with pinpoint accuracy.

Features :

Ergonomic Right-Handed Design :
Long after your opponents’ skill is eroded by hours of gaming, the Razer DeathAdder’s ergonomic right-handed design provides optimum comfort for intense and extended gameplay that keeps you at your sharpest.

3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor : Kill what you’re aiming at with the new 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor that arms you with 4x more precision than a standard 800dpi mouse.

1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ : A response time of 1ms, as compared to that of 125Hz / 8ms found in conventional gaming mice, gives you the competitive edge over your opponents with faster feedback between the Razer DeathAdder and your computer so your movements are executed instantaneously.

Specification :

• 3500dpi Razer Precisionâ„¢ 3.5G infrared sensor
  • Ergonomic right-handed design
  • 1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ / 1ms response
  • Five independently programmable Hyperesponseâ„¢ buttons
  • On-The-Fly Sensitivityâ„¢ adjustment
  • Always-Onâ„¢ mode
  • Ultra-large non-slip buttons
  • 16-bit ultra-wide data path
  • 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
  • Zero-acoustic Ultraslickâ„¢ Teflon feet
  • Gold-plated USB connector
  • Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
  • Approximate size : 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)

System Requirements :

• Windows® 2000 / XP / X64 / MCE 2005 / Vista / Vista64
  • Available USB port
  • CD-ROM Drive (for drivers)
  • At least 35MB of hard disk space (for drivers)

RANTOPAD H3 Silk Centaur Gaming Mouse Pad

• Model : H3 Silk Series
  • Dimensions (W x L x H) : 360 x 280 x 3 mm
  • Non-slip Rubber Bottom
  • Silky Smooth Cloth Surface

Razer Fragged Control Alpha Gaming Mouse Pad

eajr06.jpg

Lab-engineered by Razer's scientists and field-validated by the biggest names in professional gaming today, the Razer Goliathusâ„¢ Fragged Control Edition greatly enhances the precision and tactile response of gaming-grade mice without introducing excessive, fatigue-inducing drag and premature surface degradation. The tournament-tuned textured weave enables mice - regardless of sensor type - to register the minutest of movements, thus yielding unprecedented targeting and tracking accuracy while maintaining a perfectly controllable yet consistent glide.

Features :

Heavily Textured Cloth Weave :
The Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition's research-informed weave pattern delivers just the right amount of friction to ensure pixel-precise targeting and optimal mousing response while keeping the glide smooth and consistent.

Optimized for All Sensitivity Settings and Sensors : The Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition is optimized for use with all gaming-grade mice, regardless of sensitivity settings and sensor type.

Specification :

• Heavily Textured Weave For Maximum Mouse Control
  • Pixel-Precise Targeting And Tracking
  • Optimized For All Mouse Sensitivity Settings And Sensor Types
  • 444mm X 355mm X 4.3mm Design
  • Rubber Base For A Secure Grip On Smooth Surfaces

Only Mouse - Rs. 2099

Mouse with RANTOPAD H3 Silk Centaur Gaming Mouse Pad - Rs. 2400

Mouse with Razer Fragged Control Alpha Gaming Mouse Pad - Rs. 2499 (5 Pieces Only)

Shipped all over India for FREE

PM for Account Details & Ordering

Re: Razer DeathAdder and Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Alpha Combo @ Rs. 2200 Shipp

now thats a deal...!

too bad i just got myself a qck mini..
will be waiting for such a deal on just a deathadder..

Re: Razer DeathAdder and Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Alpha Combo @ Rs. 2200 Shipp

Any fine-print that we shud know of??
seems unbelievable to me..............:huh:

Need one. Shall I transfer money to your BoB account?

can you give speed instead of control edition.

i just want the mouse

ne1 interested in just the mat ?

both will have a profit :p

Are you sure that you got the prices right??? I got the DA + Goliathus Alpha for Rs 3200 around 2 months back. Don't tell me that the Razer DA costs Rs 1200 now :O

In for the mouse only...
please come up with a deal..

Sei said:
Are you sure that you got the prices right??? I got the DA + Goliathus Alpha for Rs 3200 around 2 months back. Don't tell me that the Razer DA costs Rs 1200 now :O
Which is why, he mentioned a special price! :bleh:

Can you confirm 100% that the Razer DA has no sort of Rubber grip on it (scroll would do). I get an allergic rash on my fingers from the rubber grips of the mice. So I'm looking out for a gaming mouse without the grips. Sadly I've to part ways with my MX 518 :(

aasheet said:
i just want the mouse

ne1 interested in just the mat ?

both will have a profit :p
I want the pad...count me in:clap:

Pinaki said:
I want the pad...count me in:clap:
And how are you guys financially parting between the mousepad and the mouse? :p

Desecrator said:
Which is why, he mentioned a special price! :bleh:
Oi! Captain Obvious, shoo away from the thread! :p

Desecrator said:
And how are you guys financially parting between the mousepad and the mouse? :p
maybe 1700(mouse)+500(pad):ashamed:

ill take one , please pm me your details for payment :)

pm me ur details too

im picking up 2 combos , and i want one mouse pad besides that, anyone who wants jus a DA can PM me . maybe we can work out something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back