PC Peripherals Razor Mouse !! At 50 % Flat Rate At Croma

Hi .everyone yes i went to croma and i was completly astonished razor products sold for like 50 % flat rate . Razor krait for 900 , cooperheard for 2 k and diamondback for 1450 . All were sealed box pack .. so i went ahead and bought Diamondpack for 1450 ..only problem is it doesnt have warranty as these parts were like 6-7 months old which were not sold yet by them.. but still i find its a good deal . the mouse is working good .. will post the pictures soon !!! i think its worth buing it !! there shouldnt be any problem.:hap2:

how can they say there is no warranty even if the product is an old unsold one??? something not right here...

Exactly. Well, when I bought my retail Opty 165 last year, it was in a year and a half old packing. That doesn't affect the warranty in any way. If its packed and has the sticker of the Indian importer / distributor, it should carry warranty.

Anks, can you check if the sticker's there on the box ? And no DeathAdder ? :p

save your croma sale receipt showing the date of purchase and im sure you can still claim warranty if needed from razor...

the manufacting date shows as December 2007 . that is why they are selling it at 50 % flat rate . Deadthadder was not there !!!they said no wearranty on the mouse

Yes Warranty should be there, but it's from the date of Manufacturing/Import (some electronic company like Orpat in India use same) OR Croma wants to clear the stock & do not want to bare hassled for RMA.

like Mouse carry 1 yr warranty and proc are 3 years !!! so as it is the warrantty is expired and hence they selling it at 50% less price..until stock last !!!

anks22402 said:
like Mouse carry 1 yr warranty and proc are 3 years !!! so as it is the warranty is expired and hence they selling it at 50% less price..until stock last !!!

Dude, theres confusion your side. Warranty is from the date of sale by the dealer (date given on the bill of sale), NOT the date of manufacture :bleh:

Looks like I ll give the nearby croma visit today just to check out the stuff :)

Also, razer might not be that good a choice without warranty, I think there were lots of cases of damaged wires around.

AAAARRGH !!! 2 days back I got the Razer Lycosa keyboard !! I hope that Croma are NOT giving a discount on keyboards, that would SUX !!!

I spoke to someone yesterday who mentioned he had to RMA a Razer mouse and he had to do it at some place at Andheri, Mumbai. He did mention that the RMA went thru smoothly with no problems.

Saiyan said:
Some one get me a Lycosa if there is a discount on it :p

I got mine for.... for.... hold your pants up..... 3k !!! One time special rate from a special friend :)

I like the keyboard, its one of the BEST keyboards I have ever used, I likes its dim back light and the feel of its rubber keytops and I like its low key height and tactile feel. What I dont like is the MM touch keypad.

I was speaking to some people about how , at times, some goods at Croma are way cheaper than at Lammy and it pays to keep visiting Croma once in a while and keep eyes open and grab a whopper.

Like one guy who bought an LG 226WTQ for 2-3K lower than Lammy prices or someone bought a Laptiop bag for 900/- bucks and later realised it reatils for 2.5K-3K almost everywhere.

What i was told was a bit of a shock and disappointment.

Seems like these awesome deals are usually without warranty- be it LCD monitors or any other electronic goods- as they are mostly direct imports or grey market stuff maybe.

He who got the laptop bag needn't worry about it though. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I was speaking to some people about how , at times, some goods at Croma are way cheaper than at Lammy and it pays to keep visiting Croma once in a while and keep eyes open and grab a whopper.

Like one guy who bought an LG 226WTQ for 2-3K lower than Lammy prices or someone bought a Laptiop bag for 900/- bucks and later realised it reatils for 2.5K-3K almost everywhere.

What i was told was a bit of a shock and disappointment.

Seems like these awesome deals are usually without warranty- be it LCD monitors or any other electronic goods- as they are mostly direct imports or grey market stuff maybe.

He who got the laptop bag needn't worry about it though. :p

You might want to check up on that bikey. I would say thats a rumor started by dealers to justiy how croma has those deals :p AFAIK, they have their own centralised system, so they can directly buy from manufacturers in quantities big enough to get good discounts :)

I doubt a store like croma would be selling grey market items. :no:

Croma provides a bill with taxes paid - so it is not a gray market item.

However if Croma themselves say there is no warranty on these deals, I guess we should go by what they say.

Croma does its own importing directly from the manufacturer and handles its RMA on its own just like Bestbuy or Frys and any other organised retail chain. That is their business model and the only way they can survive.

Which basically means no Indian distri will look at you. And if Croma says no warranty, then its as good as grey, unless of course you can send the product to the manufacturer for RMA.

Back